Gamer fuel thread

For me it’s MrBeast’s new chocolate bar brand, Feastables! Y’all should try it, it deadass slaps no cap!

Attached: 0819F21D-10C2-47E9-A3E8-76F5447396CF.jpg (1440x1451, 176.6K)

i want off this ride

ironic advertising is still advertising

Takis, though I prefer Turbos Flamas

I loved his squid game video!!!!! I love mrbeast and I love e celebs!!

This guy isn't real, hes done kind of Google employee psyop right?

he looks so dead inside lmfao

Why is he doing shit like this if he has so much money

Attached: 1111111.jpg (2960x2592, 1.12M)

Am I supposed to know who this is?

This is what kids watch. Screaming and hype. No message, no lessons about life just ad reads and screaming "Broooooooooooooo!"

This guy is such an insufferable faggot.
>OMG Mr Beast eats a billion dollar steak
Who the fuck cares

Insatiable greed is for the mentally I’ll and the unattractive

Yeah but Mr beast doesn't scream and he isn't hype. He can't even smile for real, he's like some kind of golem.

It's literally just a depressed dead inside kid that got famous doing dumb shit because he is perpetually bored of this culture, timeline and our current state of masculinity. He can't really change anything so he might as well just do the 1 thing man can still do in this day and age that's masculine, chase profit.

Beast for President!!

>He owns a restaurant
>he owns a chocolate company
>youtube pours money down his throat

Is Mr beast a billionare yet?

No Kids watch people like KSI for le funny black man antics, Mr Beast doesn't have any such niche. He's just some random rich guy that has like 50 channels of vapid pointless "content".

I'd rather enjoy the Belle Delphine's Gamer Girl bath water.

Cause he needs more money to offset the money he gives away.

His popularity began when he made some videos about himself counting to 1 million and weird shit like that.

He just sat alone in his room and read every word in the dictionary in one sitting (that's a real video he did) and then uploaded the video. That's where he got all his initial subscribers from.

All of his stunts get fronted by Google, all of his big money stunts are fake. He's probably truly worth 3-10 million, not that it's a small amount of money, but his videos are mostly fake and just for the spectacle, he doesn't actually give out 100,000 dollars on "who can sit in a hot tub full of money the longest" challenge, and Google foot the bill on his tree initiative to keep up the illusion that he's some big baller

Man, he is such a sellout. From doing one of those weird reactions to cringy intros to making challenges with his friends, it was much better time.
With all of this money, he could make a kino, fund more in researches for cures that can stop any illness.

One of his ex-employees (SoarTurner) tried to cancel Mr. Beast for being really mean I guess, but everybody just bullied SoarTurner off the internet since they didn't believe him and now he lives in a car or something.

You will never be masculine

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209.45K)

it's his eyes. noticed it the first time i saw him a long time ago. he seems like a husk

I imagine it's like a Bam Margera scenario where he controls the money and people only hang around him for stunts because of that otherwise they would be on the street. Once the money runs dry they fucking skedaddle.

His basedface game is on point

literally how did this faggot get so popular?
I remember some vid of him when he was a nobody where he counted to 100k for like 15 hours and then suddenly 1 year or so later he has tens of millions subscribers?

It's called ambition. Something you herbivore NEETs wouldn't understand.

Attached: 1612573605634.png (3000x3000, 400.18K)

What is Mr. Beast? The guy in the picture?

His videos are so repetitive that he made watching people get money boring

What the fuck are you talking about why are you so focused on being masculine lmao in what way is a guy who shills chocolate masculine

more like Mr. Beastiality

Rather be a NEET than a greedy penny pincher.

I still don't know what the fuck "no cap" means. I'm getting too old for this shit.