Play Space Station 13

Play Space Station 13

Attached: 1629238912939.png (150x150, 1.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ1W8j9b4jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've tried, but I suck at roleplay and couldn't get into any of the trickier jobs

all the current servers suck

Too gated

Controls and interface suck ass and the servers I tried to join were full of dumb shit that made zero sense.

Attached: 1589046908782.png (1266x688, 71.59K)

>make game only an autist could enjoy
>surprised when all the servers are composed of autists
wooooooooow

*scream

>the servers I tried to join were full of dumb shit that made zero sense.
So basically it's SS13 then?

Why? It will never be the same golden era of 2010s when nobody knew what anything was, nobody metagamed, nobody sat in discord tranny servers circlejerking themselves over recipes and whining to mods, when you could be a clown and just fuck around without half the server freaking out, when you could just play, discover and have chill chats in the bar without polfag larps or CURRENT EVENTS garbage, where you could just roleplay a weary detective having a pint in peace while the singularity is escaping. You just can't do anything on impulse at all without the no fun squad gimps banning your fourth vpn for fuck sake.
It will literally never be the same again.

Most servers are furry servers.

I joined a server where everything was dark with multiple fart sounds playing and only gas clouds visible everywhere.

Attached: titsbouncing.gif (250x250, 76.07K)

Is Paradise still the only server that didn't completely fuck it's code base?

>You are the Trai...

Attached: 635060600632278604.jpg (800x519, 65.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ1W8j9b4jo

I've revisited it and tried to find a good server. Hippiestation was my go to after 2015, last year and the year before that was /tg/station. So far the only good server that scratches my itch is Fulpstation but it could be better. I like medium amounts of chaos and roleplay.

Attached: traitor.jpg (953x949, 251.94K)

I fucking hate /tg/ botany now, bros. I hate having to rely on chemistry or engineering to get good chems to get good plant stats. My only choices are either imposing on somebody else and making them do something for me, or breaking into places to help myself only to piss other people off. I JUST WANT MY GOD DAMN SALTPETRE TO MAKE COOL HELPFUL PLANTS FOR THE CREW.

This. I stopped playing after Yogg, Bay, /tg/ and /vg/ died.

Now its a game entire run by discord trannies.
source: I was one of the moderators for cm and bad deathclaw around 2017

What's wrong with /vg/station?

Does it still have the outdated code? I hate the new culture of SS13 but I have to admit I much prefer the new code.

I wish there was another multiplayer autism simulator
SS13 feels like it has gone to shit where most servers are hellholes and the very few that aren't just have complete retards metagaming and not even trying to roleplay

last i saw they hover around 10-30 players which is boring. SS13 shines with 60-100 players.

/vg/ was also a good mix of RP and arcade. It wasnt full off the walls like para or yogg

I've been playing Space Station 14 more recently myself
It's alright

Attached: go outside.jpg (1242x1685, 242.11K)

Join /vm/station. Minimal rules, running 2019 /tg/code

The only servers now that have that many players are furry and/or tranny ones.

CM is still pretty good but it was completely down the tubes. I mostly left CM becausse they wanted to keep making the game more focused on LRP action.

So now we have shit like MPs tasing the CO during breifing and generally everyone acting like greytide. Its still fun to land and blast some things and get killed by my fellow marines. That part didnt change.

at least players are more focused on the game than politics like para or desert rose