Speaking English is... LE BAD!

>speaking English is... LE BAD!
Bravo kojima

Attached: Skull-Face.png (549x521, 271.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_4ezPvzKe5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who here is an unironic English language imperialist? I want the whole world to speak English. Then we can move on to complete cultural domination.

LUST

Attached: 1643239520659.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: jeep.jpg (1600x900, 157.14K)

jap games are gay as fuck
simple as

Who did it better?

Attached: 1618055385362.png (1003x485, 1.26M)

>Solid Snake: Wolves are noble animals. They're not like dogs. In Yupik, the word for wolf is "Kegluneq", and the Aleuts revere them as honorable cousins. They call mercenaries like us "Dogs of War". It's true, we're all for sale at some price or another. But you're different. Untamed... solitary. You're no dog... You're a wolf.

>Huey: Just look at that dog! No, you named him D-Dog, but it's obvious, anyone could see that's a WOLF! Because you're all a bunch of thugs, rebels, a militia! You terrorists! An unhinged threat to society! You're all a bunch of psychopaths!

What did Kojima mean by this? Inside you, there are two wolves?

do they pay you to be this retarded?

I wish there'd French,German or Italian would be as widespread among eurofags as English is. To counteract US cultural influence with something from the same continent.

Culture is nothing without language. You want to turn the world into a melting pot like California?

That. I wanted to write something else first and forgot to remove it. I'm not a phonefag.

He probably has a point if he is trying to say something about the effect of ubiquitous foreign linguistic influence especially on children but it's kojima so anything intelligent is probably there by accident because accidentally making things that seem more intelligent than they are is kojima's specialty.

gay

I wish speaking English was less popular so that America couldn't spread its poisonous shit culture as easily.

What about Spanish? It made it as far as the US itself.

> California
> One language
Stupidity should be punishable by death

>missing the point

youtu.be/_4ezPvzKe5M

Has the same problem as English or Portuguese, Big new world population with a bigger population having more influence online than the old world part due to that.
French have their colonies but they're less developed so less cultural influences come from there at the moment, it'd probably be the other way around.

but you're monolingual, in an anglo nation
the result is not in fact cultural dominance, but total loss of your own culture. What you think is yours becomes globalist culture, which everyone else can take part in. Yet everyone else will still also keep their own culture and language, while taking yours. Enjoy having everything you think is special in your culture being raped by the media industry, while every other laughs at you in their own language.

>many scholars and erudites through out the ages have argued that the more extensive the language a person has, the more ideas they can articulate therefore the more intelligent they become
>English is perfect as an international and second language because of it's simplicity compared to all other languages, it's much faster and easier to learn English than any other language
>there are no shortages of English speaking retards who are the literal pinnacle of retardation that no retards speaker of any other language could ever hope to achieve...
>meanwhile German, one of the most complicated languages i know of, has produced the engineers and scientist that are basically responsible for most of the technological wonders of the modern world
>the erasure of the English language would most likely raise the average IQ of the world higher than if all the niggers had been the ones erased

>Venom isn't his own demon but rather he was blinded into becoming a demon by Big Boss
>Huey is accusing Venom for being so blind for being unable to realize he's acting "like a wolf"

>mfw Big Boss is the wolf inside Venom
Are there any other games where wolves take over your body