What are your thoughts on this?

psypost.org/2022/01/people-who-frequently-play-call-of-duty-show-neural-desensitization-to-painful-images-according-to-study-62264

What are your thoughts on this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-211527_rif is fun~2.jpg (1080x1354, 207.79K)

Written by a woman, therefor incorrect.

Practically all modern media is violent.

>People who frequent violence get used to it
NO
FUCKING
SHIT

Is Call of Duty even violent?

And their wrong, tranny surgery pictures gives me the chills.

So, I thought I'd weigh in on this. I'm a somewhat-respected member of the gaming journalism community, have a Twitter account with ~200k followers (no, I'm not telling you who): if you think this is the end of consolidation, hooo boy! I got news for you. Stay tuned to the news in the next coming months. What happened with Microsoft/AB will seem like amateur hour with what is potentially in the works right now.

Weird how repetition desensitizes to violence
You would think repetition would also desensitize to nudity
But liberals are more sensitive about it than ever

Nothing you said weighs in on the topic of the article though?

There's some cod games with dismemberment but that is as violent as it gets.

I mean, probably? I'm pretty numb from growing up with shock sites and gore threads on Any Forums. Doesn't mean I turned into a serial killer or anything.

>suggesting a reduced empathy for pain
No, it suggests a desensitization to images.
Women are retarded and can't separate reality and fiction.

Look, its either video games or guns.

So you video game nerds are gonna have to take one for the team on this.

user you can't critique a woman that makes you a virgin! VIRGIN LOL HAHA VIRGIN YOU HAVE NOT PUT YOUR PENIS IN ANY BIOLOGICAL HOLES THE ONLY VALIDATION THAT MATTERS IS PUTTING YOUR DICK IN HOLES!!!!

now show me how a normal person being slightly desensitized to violence is a bad thing

If anything CoD players became desensitized to paying $60 every year for map packs

It seems to me like the person grows a disconnect between what they see on the screen and real life.
This may make them more like to do online threats and things like that due to their disconnect, but I doubt they'd be any less affected by seeing actual violence in real life.

CoD hasn’t been “violent” since 2008 with WoW where troops could get dismembered by shotguns and explosives.

Its not a bad thing just means your less likely to suffer shock when you see something violent happening some people just pretend this indicates that you'll become violent without cause for political reasons dw about it you're fine

Good

OH NONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONINIONIOIIIIIIHAHAHAHHAHAH

No shit, the first time I saw some dude get his head cut off I was 14 and it was on this website. Now I work for EMS and probably have a stronger stomach than most surgeons.

>Beth Ellwood

Attached: 45435435436.jpg (1400x700, 68.22K)

Yes, call of duty turns your brain to mush, your parents were right.