Is there a single game that at least reminds you of this pure weapon grade autism?

Is there a single game that at least reminds you of this pure weapon grade autism?

I can't find anything remotely like it, and I am suffering like a burn victim.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 177.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dm6ulk0u_2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Btw, what about Disaster Report? Is it also about city that's about to be destroyed?

>encounter morko in that one sewer area
>play rest of game constantly on edge

>RELEASE DATE:
>15 Jan, 2016
Never heard about it
Guess I'll go play it instead of staying here in the thread before I get spoilers

youtu.be/Dm6ulk0u_2k

Here's a vid that can tell you a thing or two about the game. I watched it and gave this game a healthy pirate

Why do people here consider it so autistic? I played through 5 chapters and found it fairly uninteresting. The puzzles were abysmal at points and I couldn't take it anymore. I found some wacky shit at the start of the tunnel you swim through with a shitty boat, but outside of that and the overall levels being more detailed than what you'd expect, it didn't seem that autistic.
Anyway, if you're looking for autism, then I suggest IWBTG fangames - a specific type of platformers that are often obscenely difficult, to the point where people spend hundreds of hours trying to get through one stage.
There's also some brutal roguelikes that are barely beaten by anyone. Oh yeah, I forgot about Devil Daggers - a game where your goal is to survive for as long as possible playing the same level. There's only one achievement, which is to live for 500 seconds and only 0.1% of people have done it. I've tried it and man, it's really hard.

You really want to know my reasoning? Because I tried it and can tell you at least 5 reasons it can be considered an autistic piece of datum

Yes, I do, that's why I asked. I've given up on this game, but I am still very curious as to why other people like it, since I honestly don't get it. To me, the game is about exploration and puzzles, but the exploration is mostly linear, while the puzzles range from mediocre to abysmal.
Idk, you can spoiler the text for the anons who haven't played the game.

I also found it fairly uninteresting, hence me calling it autistic. But I'll go ahead and explain anyway.

1. The "gameplay" is almost nonexistent. You just take photos (WHICH YOU CANNOT EVEN LOOK AT AFTERWARDS) and that counts as... something?
2. Every chapter overstays its welcome and is 30% longer than it should be
3. Some puzzles require legit autism and cannot be completed if you're a sane human being (e.g. underground water treatment plant)
4. VA is atrocious
5. It should've been more of an adventure game. Having some sort of inventory and some gadgets would do this game good
6. Lack of humans and no human interaction feels unnatural
7. Linearity is bad, it makes it feel like a walking simulator
8. Gets boring after the first chapter and doesn't offer any new mechanics that could give the game its second wind

There you go

The most impressive thing about INFRA is how many secrets they managed to hide in the game, most of which are incredibly easy to miss if you're not looking for them. There's essentially an entirely different story hidden beneath the surface that the devs don't advertise at all. It's like if you made hunting for Bigfoot in GTA into its own game.

Attached: UGU.png (655x655, 719.99K)

what the fuck do you think autism means, user

I mean, yeah, I agree with pretty much all of your points, but when you describe a game as autistic, I imagine a game that has an extremely large amount of work put into it to make a godly experience for a very small niche of players. What you describe is just a kinda shit game with a lot of effort put in, which doesn't feel the same. Maybe I'm retarded, feel free to clarify.
Also
>3. Some puzzles require legit autism and cannot be completed if you're a sane human being (e.g. underground water treatment plant)
Which chapter/puzzle is this? I feel like I might have played this, yet, I don't remember anything that was too obscure with solutions, just some puzzles with asinine ways to hide keys to progress.
I did notice some of this, and I can see why people like that, but I doubt this balances out all of the issues listed by the other user.

It's a game entirely about an engineer interacting with machinery. Pretty autistic premise if you ask me.

This video is p. good

im guessing they are talking about the puzzles involving the water treatment plants. puzzles that are entirely optional to completely solve only change the ending you get.

Finnish autism at its finest, I love it.

It's not the frist time I'm seeing anons talking about this indie.
Who popularized it?

there's no way you stumbled on that without following a guide

Where do you meet him in the sewers? During the raft section?

There's a locked door near the area where the ceiling collapses that you can get into using a code written on a note in the previous map.

No. Spoilers Just after the roof collapse part, dont go up the elevator, turn right into B2, enter a fuse into a panel hidden behind a box then enter door code 4027

fuck off vlade I know it is you