Walk around corner

>Walk around corner
>Die instantly
Who thought this was a good idea?

Attached: 150px-Community_Sniper_Strategy_Header.png (150x436, 66.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5CjmHLUQQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People who weren't playing TF2 in a climate where the guy with 300 hours is at the bottom of the leaderboard with nobody under 1000 hours being in the top 3

it was a time in which people didn't sink 10k hours into sniper alone

>having fun on a community server
>6000 hour sniper main joins the server
more servers should ban sniper

Attached: 1640702476959.png (680x680, 339.32K)

>walk around corner behind somebody else
>dont die instantly because you're not a fairy
>go behind sniper and mow him down

>even your go to strat requires someone else to die

honestly all they need to do is add a bit of spread if you move the mouse too fast so you're basically restricted to hardscoping into a certain position and so you have to take precise, calculated shots instead of just jumping to the nearest head and clicking on it.

maybe do something else with your life except making up things to post about when the time comes to raid Any Forums and astroturf and shill against something with your 1 other discord friend

That doesn't explain how they also did the same thing with this guy only without needing to aim, have experience, or even a warning like the sniper laser dot.

Attached: 400px-Community_Demo_Strategy_Header.png (400x371, 143.72K)

Attached: meds.png (438x405, 3.08K)

>folder full of saved tranny images

he still has to have line of sight to det the trap and if you see a demoman looking at a doorway chances are he's got a trap there.

do you even play the game?

I literally just found the image off the web to post it. You haven't managed to be right about anything.

its painful to be a harvest player, two or three of these assholes and the game is ruined

>Head Clicker
>Strange Sniper Rifle
>Kills 125523

Attached: o6vr4j6u9d021.jpg (288x240, 9.68K)

I feel your pain

How the fuck are we even supposed to play this game any more? If it's not hackers, it's bots, and if it's bots then it's also these stupid Anal bots that crash the server when you kick them.

He can detonate anywhere on the map, the only thing that he might need is a sight of the trap in order to know when to detonate but it's very easy to just stand out of sight so that the only way to see you is already having walked through the doorway.

>goes around flank
>clicks twice

Attached: Need a dispencer here.jpg (487x500, 72.74K)

yeah dude it was also the same color as the default yotsuba b Any Forums box
go back to your discord and smash your tiny balls with two large rocks

play overwatch, they came up with lots of shit to counter people with good mechanical skills

>play overwatch
youtube.com/watch?v=p5CjmHLUQQI

>play overwatch

Attached: 1638615229196.jpg (500x500, 29.2K)

you need to kill yourself, shitter.

>Jumps around corner
>Die instantly
Who thought this was a good idea?

Attached: 1624119342002.gif (484x640, 2.45M)

>Map is so open Sniper can cover all flanks

Attached: artworks-000035297140-r4optq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 26.86K)

Spread on a a sniper rifle is the most retarded fucking thing the industry has ever invented. Don't add spread, ever.

Add sway. That's what they used to do for sniping gameplay to try and even out it's near perfect accuracy in any other old shooter. Will the 1000 hour sniper still feed your mouth a bullet? Definitely. But it won't be as easy as it is now to do it.

this but unironically
the game was legitimately more fun and balanced when everyone was dogshit at it and not playing meta bullshit
i remember the days of people complaining about bodyshotting snipers, god i wish i could go back to that time