Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga

Have you preordered GOTY yet Any Forums?
Also post
>DLC wishes
>Free roam hopes
>Trilogy you looking most forward to

Attached: file.png (616x353, 413.18K)

>DLC wishes
I wish for everything to be in the base game

SW sucks.

I'll buy it if they release one that's 30% off and omits the sequel film content.

I've seen this sentiment a lot lately. And some people have the gall to say that the sequels are just getting the reaction the prequels got. Nobody declared they wouldn't play Battlefront II because it had prequel shit in it.

>Ignoring 1/3 of the game
retard

No Indiana Jones, no buy

>DLC wishes
I’m not sure if side films are getting anything here, but if they’re not, Rogue One shit would be cool.

>Trilogy you looking most forward to
Nu-trilogy. Considering we only got a game on Force Awakens, I’d like to see how the last two films look and play in Lego form.

Wish denied

Attached: DLCs.jpg (1280x720, 120.15K)

>rogue one and mandalorian levels in addition to the characters
>coruscant
>tied for ot and pt, st can eat a dick. Maybe they can make it fun but idk

The prequels and sequels are both shit, but at least people remember shit from the prequels. The sequels have had zero staying power in the popular consciousness whatsoever except as punchlines.

>Wish there were no DLCs, but something for Orl Republic era would be nice
>Raxus I
>Original and Prequel are good, Sequel is just a worse rehash from Original and I hate everything about it

The prequels is one of those case were "so bad it's good", but the sequels are just bad and boring.

I dislike the prequels a lot but it has some solid concepts. The Clone Wars, the locations introduced and some of the species/droids added is peak Star Wars material.

>two clone wars and a SW vidya pack
>endless cantina brawl mode
>prequel

I'm not interested in any of the sequel characters, planets, storylines, or vehicles. The movies were awful and I didn't like any of them, so why would I be interested in game content about them?

>lothal, scarriff, kessel, illum/starkiller, umbara, felucia, ryloth, Zeffo and Nevarro free roam dlc
>Coruscant is really big

>Has sequel trilogy content

I'll pass, thanks.

Nah

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-162218.jpg (1080x2058, 304.29K)

Is there an option to turn off sequel trilogy horseshit?

INB4 "SEQUEL HATERS ARE JUST SEXIST"

I hope we can actually visit Dex's Diner on Coruscant, even a little throwback easter egg to the original lego game would be great.

I hate faggots like you. Won't play a whole game because 1/3 of a fucking game
has stuff you don't like (when it'll be better in Vidya form). Cry about it

Based, I will now buy

>Gets ass-pained at anyone who doesn't wanna pay $$$ for a product that is 1/3rd shit.

Imagine being this whack...