The great debate

the great debate

Attached: dota league flash blink dagger.png (867x434, 585.73K)

Flash because its not from DotA

flash on D

dagger is broken
>just teleport on top of someones asshole from hiding in the fog of war 30m away lmao

They're literally the same thing with different numbers, therefore the blink is superior simply because it has better stats.

F for fire, D for ditch this place

right handed master race

thats why its an expensive item in dota, how hard is flash to get in league? never played it

>everyone can have it just like that, so it's utility is vastly reduced
>shorter range so it's tactical utility is reduced
>massive cooldown

vs
>long range, so it's more useful
>everyone can get it but you have to pay, so not many characters do, which make the characters that do stand out more
>can be balanced better
also op is a fag

Attached: 1555313377101.jpg (619x761, 112.03K)

All ten players have it baseline for free at the start of the game

>is flash to get in league
supplementary spell you choose in lobby
5 min cd

Attached: 1643484098991.png (960x720, 878.41K)

Flash
>Enables passive playstyle

Blink
>Enables aggressive playstyle

league is garbage.

ah thats sort of annoying but i guess you have to dodge tons of shit in league anyways compared to dota where theres not that many skillshots

you forgot
>dagger is disabled upon taking damage
>flash is gay get out of jail card

>yeah lol has more skillshots than dota that's why everyone has a blink dagger miniature
>that's why it has shit range and 300 sec cooldown. to avoid all those skillshots, you know.
brainlet moment

Retard

oh right, forgot about that

Well there is something neat he didn't say which is that it is optional. You have two slots and flash is just one very popular option. But that leads to rare builds where the player doesn't have it. Yes they can't dodge but it allows players to do really surprising things.

>t. plat 4 pleb (top 8%er)

Of course, it's closer to all the other keys you use

The fundamental issue with Flash is that it ruined League of Legends irreparably. Because of Flash's omnipresence, every single Champion must be designed with it in mind. This is what directly lead us to the mobility-burst-pop-the-balloon meta and gameplay of League of Legends. Every single gameplay issue, every single design issue that is present in League is a direct result of Flash being so ubiquitous.

Dota's design flaws are because the people who design it are subhuman fucking retards.

Attached: 1626267072243.png (424x444, 209.3K)

>Every single gameplay issue, every single design issue that is present in League is a direct result of Flash being so ubiquitous.
I disagree
there are other problems with league
like the "burden of knowledge" meme making them design every hero to do basically the same thing from a list of like three or four options

>get hit
>can't flash for 2 seconds
Here, I fixed league

Generally unless your character is really mobile its best in slot

Even then, having it augments your mobility.

With the dagger you can dodge projectiles even if they aren't skillshots, with Flash you cannot because the projectiles are unavoidable in LoL.

ah yes the days of learning whether or each individual spell in dota could be disjointed
that's 2000 hours of my life i'm not getting back lel

Yeah its still a great option that you still probably should take. There's only some fringe scenarios where you don't take it like jungle shaco who needs kill pressure early to gank and duel

to this day a mystery why they haven't implemented this. perhaps they're just too proud to copy dota

>Dota's design flaws are because the people who design it are subhuman fucking retards.
2/10 Bait.

This frightens the LoL player.

Attached: file.png (483x455, 115.89K)

stay cucked. dota 2 wouldn't exist without league

>but muh dota-allstoors

Struck a nerve, LoLbabby?

Blink dagger was given the 3 second CD on damage a full year before LoL came out dumbass.

If you put Phantom Lancer or Meepo in LoL they'd unironically break the game both balancewise and codewise

Not only would the "I make more of myself to carry my dogshit team" champs be obscenely popular they probably wouldn't even work because Riot can barely code the game to handle slightly more complex shadows kek

Technically, blink dagger is better.
>can't use it when under attack, so your gameplay doesn't boil largely down to "has X used flash yet?"
>everyone can get it but only few people will
>bigger range
But it's also
>harder to use
So I still prefer League's flash gameplay anyday. Simplicity beats functionality. And if you think I'm wrong you're a fucking hypocrite because you could be playing Starcraft 2 which has way more complexity and functionality.

Attached: 1617548371298.jpg (500x500, 86.06K)

Bane?

Attached: 1507270006124.jpg (1229x692, 166.36K)