Attached: Cat 1.png (1080x1080, 1.15M)

>spearmanii
what?

>spearmanni
what is this?

hayaku

>the pacing is bad

drones are a real thing too

"Janky" and "clunky" are more like words people use when they can't actively describe what they're actually complaining about. Words like "buggy" or "unintuitive" are much more descriptive.

>quality of life

Holy fuck i hate hearing themepark
What does that even mean in relation to games

Attached: 1527112596722.jpg (700x717, 107.12K)

>boots on the ground

A highly curated experience with little room to experiment or explore. Every player has an almost identical experience, like a theme park ride. It's not that abstract of an analogy.

>>'atmosphere'
>>'comfy'
What's wrong with these?

Oh, it's you again. What was wrong with last thread's discussion?

Unintuitive yes, buggy no

Mostly used in relation to MMO design in contrast to freer sandbox MMOs where the experiences are dictated by player interaction.

People describing a hero or soldier's abilities, weapons, and equipment and such as a "kit" makes me want to tear my own hair out for some reason.

What the fuck is wrong with "themepark?" How else would you describe Roller Coaster Tycoon?

ROGUE-LIKE and ROGUE-LITE.

Attached: 1641930905200.jpg (547x1024, 76.93K)

Resource management sim?

Attached: E84D6CBE-2A9B-4031-860A-C1361DF03ADE.jpg (640x763, 380.3K)

Had a guy absolutely sperg out at me a few threads ago about the term "gameplay loop" insisting that you can't just apply it to every instance where a chain of mechanics loops back to an initial state or it'd be "meaningless" and you should only apply it to larger loops where the chain is less obvious.

Well, fuck that, I'm still right and every source I could find agrees with me. A gameplay loop is any loop in the gameplay.

video game posters i hate
>'(OP)'

hey dummy, when a games controls are unresponsive, i dont call them "unintuitive" or "obtuse" controls