Minecraft

>play survival
>set up base, explore surroundings, mine to bedrock
>go to nether
>instantly lose interest and stop playing
>repeat process every few years

Is there a way around this?

Attached: Nether_portal_%28animated%29.png (250x432, 45.31K)

Play with friends

playing a modpack seems like the sensible option

Maybe you're just a pussy bitch who doesn't want to lose their shit in lava.

>Is there a way around this?
Set personal goals, build cool shit

learn to build shit faggot

I’ve never actually gone to the nether even. I just like to explore the world and build my cozy base

I've been doing this a while and just decided today to go to the nether and gather some resources there. This is my first time playing the game in a few years, the new bouncing slime enemies here are really fucking annoying and they're everywhere. Like, it isn't hard to kill them but you have to do every two minutes seemingly, it's really boring

Play Valheim

sounds like you get to the end of Minecraft and then just play it again when you feel like it
what's the problem?

Create: Above and Beyond was fun for a while. I mostly just made a cozy base and town in an autumn biome and didn't really bother with the automation bit. I'll post pics in a bit.

Then don't bother with the Nether. It's only purpose is to get blaze rods for brewing stands, but you can also get those from villages. If going there makes you lose interest in the game then don't go there.

once i have built a functional house and have enoguh food from farming i just stop, dont see the pont of doing anything else

Yeah I killed like 3 ghasts and they didn't drop any rods. But I didn't know you can get them from villages ty

I've always wanted to kill the dragon just for completion's sake. I think I got to the end zone once years ago

>Yeah I killed like 3 ghasts and they didn't drop any rods
Probably 'cause ghasts don't drop blaze rods, blazes do. Also, you can only get brewing stands from churches, the tall building in villages that's made out of cobblestone, which not every village has, but villages are pretty common so if one doesn't have a church you could easily find another that does.

Attached: 2022-01-30_14.34.53.png (1440x847, 636.68K)

Kitchen

Attached: 2022-01-30_14.35.04.png (1440x847, 483.32K)

Other side of the main room.

Attached: 2022-01-30_14.35.13.png (1440x847, 479.72K)

It finally stopped raining, so here's an outside view of my house.

Attached: 2022-01-30_14.45.26.png (1440x847, 1.33M)

The warehouse isn't much to look at.

Attached: 2022-01-30_14.45.36.png (1440x847, 986.31K)