What vidya do girls like?, they seem to have a strange obsetion with Bloodborne

What vidya do girls like?, they seem to have a strange obsetion with Bloodborne

Attached: EDPachEXUAAjPls.jpg (1538x2048, 399.22K)

P

Attached: 1626926635513.jpg (1678x1088, 219.55K)

i fucking violently hate women

duh because bloodborne is a game for faggots and women, if you doubt your sexualty just play bloodborne and if you like it then you should gobble some big black dick

Most of the girls i've known did not like video games at all. They hated video games, actually. And they would only play video games if it would help them "fit in" in scenarios when it was socially important for example if they were in a crowd of gamers they would pretend to like games.

Remember folks, if she has a tattoo she's low value

My wife and every other girl I know plays animal crossing. That’s it.

pretty kino tattoo desu desu
>10. Spelunky
Damn women actually are based gamers

The game oozes sex appeal, and you can fall in love with a whore, a queen, a doll, etc.

threadly reminder that women dont like video games, they only pretend to for easy male attention, same for women who "like" anime

yeah no shit.

Good fashion, unlike OP's image.
>choosing one of the most boring weapons in the game

Attached: 1123168547.png (390x507, 223.75K)

Attached: kirktrue.png (936x1093, 500K)

Attached: how did you take that picture.jpg (1152x768, 207.01K)

>women don't like anything user all they care about is spending money and having babies and dogs they won't care about after they are pass the cute age

>Ludwig's Holy Blade
Might as well get a tattoo of room-temperature water

>2020
>Tiny Wings
Seriously? When was this survey conducted?

>Bunch of brainless mobile game shit
>Life sims like stardew or sims4
>Spelunky
Uh what the fuck? One of these is not like the others.

Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Apex, Valorant, Stardew Valley, COD, Genshin, Dead by Daylight, Overwatch, Sims, LOL, Zelda, GTA, Pokemon, Red Dead. Anything popular for maximum attention or things requiring little effort

Yes.

Attached: women drinking.jpg (275x183, 10.79K)

Some girls I know IRL play:
>WoW/FF14
>Minecraft
>Terraria
>Ark:Survival Evolved
>Genshin Impact
>Valorant & LoL (unfortunately)
>Pokemon
>Deep Rock Galactic

>In my teen years perused girls endlessly thanks to hormones
>Always asked what they were doing
>It was always: out shopping, running errands, or watching tv/movies
>Ask all my friends if they get the same answers, they say yes and act like its normal
Women are unironically NPCs.

Yeah trashy edgelord game without any depth and 30 fps would appeal to women for sure

>bang dream girls
explain

spot on dude, nice

indeed

played that a lot shit was cash

Tfw still fap to my crushes

Attached: 20210218_034759.jpg (1520x1655, 1.12M)

you right but not quite, only fat and ugly women play videogames and watch anime

I hear women really like Xenosaga, which makes sense since it’s a movie game with a whore as it’s lead.

Women share interests with me but still wont love me and that makes me sad

>same for women who "like" anime
Even Japanese women?

"play" videogames and "watch" anime. fat girls do it for the same reason user, to get attention. the thing is fat girls have only gamers and anime nerds as possibilities

That's what makes them good wagie slave labor for gigacorporations, most of them don't have my going on in their lives.

they call me a disgrace because i hate women, they call me a sexist, i call myself right.

Attached: vincemcmahonfinger.jpg (424x318, 21.44K)

tiktok

Attached: 1642634459275.png (870x814, 585.18K)

In my experience girls' taste in games isn't that much different from guys. Depends really. I've known some who played casual shit like AAA shooters, GTA, RDR and some who played more obscure single player stuff like The Walking Dead, Life Is Strange or some other indy shit.