Explain this, personafags

Explain this, personafags

Attached: 6DDA0459-884D-4058-AFD2-F413A93C3F55.jpg (879x524, 70.41K)

>inb4 people saying "BRO THE OTHER ONE IS CONSENSUAL"
children cant consent

just started this, which links are the most interesting to see?

the reason why people think it’s more acceptable is because men can’t be raped by women

UHHHHHH SHIIHOOOOOOOOOOO WHY AREN'T YOU IN MY OFFICE SUCKING MY COOOOOOCK YOU WANT THAT VOLLYBALL POSITION RIGHTT????

Attached: basedshida1.gif (640x360, 3.22M)

HE WAS 17 YEARS AND 364 DAYS OLD YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Good thing Ren is a teenager, more close to a young adult.

Still a child

the teacher has a position of power

not the same plus fuck pedophiles

>No one forces you gunpoint to go to the volleyball team
>You on your own will go in a team where a super famous person has basically the power of a king
>You know that powerful people in japan are treated like gods and of course you would have heard the "voices" everywhere
>You are a woman

Thats one of the case where victim blaming is rightful. Its just like "well he get burned by fire" "what happened?" "oh he just set himself on fire" "damn fire i swear".

>children cant consent
sure buddy

Stop infantilizing grown adults.

>Good thing Ren is a teenager, more close to a young adult.
Yet you faggots would be absolutely seething if Royale introduced Maruki having a consensual realtionship with Anne, Haru, Futaba or Makoto.

>good thing ren is a child
whats your point?

>Bro see now kamoshida is just a RAPIST
Okay weirdo.

No one wants to fuck the creepy old man

One broke their students leg, and yes the other one was consensual. Cope you retarded nigger.

Based, Shiho wanted it

One is a relationship built on abuse.
One isn't.
I don't know why people keep acting like this is so hard to grasp.

Wanted maybe not but she is dumb as shit. Thats the lesson you take for the rest of her life. Could have been worse.

It's ok when women do it. Simple as.

Attached: 1619267649370.jpg (1080x1526, 670.22K)

41% yourself, creep

Explain what? Kamoshida was a rapist, not a pedophile.

Inb4 cognitive dissonance.

High school students aren’t children.

If you think the dynamics between men and woman in a relationship are 1:1, you're being disingenuous. Besides, Kawakami's relationship with Ren is consensual.

I like Kawakami as much as the next guy, but dating her in the context of the game kind of goes against the entire point of her Confidant. Nothing against based Kawakami enjoyers though.

Royal kind of sucks most of the appeal out of dating her by omitting a lot of her romantic dialogue.

pedophiles aren't evil, child molesters are
just like pyromaniacs aren't evil, arsonists are

Kamoshida is an abusive piece of shit
Kawakami gets seduced by Joker

It isn't about pedophiles being evil, it's about an adult abusing his power, or did you somehow miss the whole point of the Phantom Thieves?

The truth that western pedos can’t handle: being attracted to high-schoolers is normal. Being attracted to children is wrong because its abnormal.

Just because they are mentally/socially ill instead of malicious does not mean they shouldn't be burned at the stake if they act upon it, nor should it be normalized.

Wasnt that the reason she got fired from her last job as a teacher and how did she was able to get another job as a teacher after that?