Play 1v1 game with friend

>Play 1v1 game with friend
>"No WHYA RE YOU TRYING TO WIN THIS IS JUST FRIENDLY EVEN THOUGH I ALSO TRIED MY BEST TO WIN AND DESTROYED YOU LAST TIME BUT NO I WILL THROW A TANTRUM CAUSE YOU ARE UNFAIR WITH YOUR PLAYSTYLE NOOOO"
Why the fuck did you ask me to play then retard. Also you can just tell me to change my playstyle OR maybe pick something better yourself.
TLDR: Friend is a sore loser in 1v1.rant

Attached: PAIIIIN.jpg (1024x589, 36.52K)

Why do people meme this art as being bad it looks fine in motion

Attached: 1557103753246.png (205x252, 32.81K)

No this actually happened 5-10 mins ago.

One of the greatest challenges of friendship, is simply playing a video game where only 1 player can win. I have nearly lost friends just by poking someone with the end of killick's staff in Soul calibur. None of us really knew how to play the game well. Ae just played a game. Just 1 move, almost an entire friendship destroyed. I'll never truly understand this phenomenon.

>play online shooter with friends
>do poorly
>theyre all screaming at me on mic to do better
Guys I just want to have fun

NO YOU MUST PLAY PERFECTLY AND WIN THE GAME OR ELSE...OR ELSE WE LOSE AND I AM NOT A LOSER.

no it doesn’t. anime is drawn in like 12fps so you have more than enough time to see ugly frames

>literal first time playing tarkov
>join friend and another guy he knows
>fire fight breaks out
>die
>"DUDE OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
I have no energy for this shit anymore, I should have asked the kid to play me in a fighting game and I'd have screamed "BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" the whole time I fucked him up.

>My pain is greater than yours Naruto, and for that you and your people must suffer eternal agony, just like i planned for 50 years
>Dude, cmon
>Your words convinced me to change my ways Naruto, and as a sign of my gratitude im gonna resurrect all the people i killed because i can do that for some stupid reason
Amazing writing right there

IT'S
PAIN

I didnt go into your modem and get all my online friends to come at you online and irl

you have autism. Just let him win the faggy game who gives a shit you know you're the better player anyway

Are you like 12 or something?

i always play in a way for everyone to have fun

why did they go full looney tunes on this arc?

Attached: Luhj.gif (300x168, 545.85K)

Last time I played splitscreen (cod) with a friend we just took the piss out of each other when we killed the other person

Although when I was a kid a friend bought over Crash Team Racing on the ps1, and although it was his game and I'd only just started playing, I beat him
He then calmly got up, slowly walked over to the wall, placed his hands against it, and suddenly began screaming in anger while smashing his head against it
I only won because of that blue shell item you can get lol

>Play 1v1 game with friend
>Both try to win no matter if the game is competitively designed or totally casual
>Talk shit at each other when we win, laugh about it
>Sometimes co-op stuff instead
Get better friends.

Attached: 1576188231634.png (648x486, 251.96K)

he will in time realize how pathetic he sounds (hopefully)
t. used to be the sore loser friend

Same. I used to get physically salty when losing and realized I was being a cringe buzzkill. Ironically I got better at fighting games when I chilled out and rolled with the punches.

Well I did let him win last time
I took the blows
BUT NO WHEN I WIN ITS ALL OVER
Fuck no
Yeah well the issue when one player stomp the other
This is like the 6th time overall

I still can’t believe Naruto fans actually defended this animation for the Pain fight.

I'm the second post and it took me like a year and somebody telling me to my face for me to get over myself. Be honest with him and give him time. If he keeps doing it and tells you off then maybe distance yourself, or at least don't play those games with him.

Because it's incredibly off model and exaggerated. Only sakugabrains think that shit looks good when anime plays at 24fps.

Don't forget Naruto literally does nothing to change the status quo.

Friendly reminder to weebs that anime is a cartoon, like any other.