Should the next game after Elden Ring be the remake of King's Field?

Should the next game after Elden Ring be the remake of King's Field?

Attached: 59048_front.jpg (640x642, 92.97K)

never gonna happen, SoulsFaggotry ruined Fromsoftware forever
they will keep making new dodging simulators one after another

I tried Kings Field IV for the PS2 and it was unbelievably horrible from a technical standpoint.

You can't get much more slow and clunky than it.

Practically unplayable.

I also played some Evergrace which is another Fromsoft PS2 game and it was unbelievably bad from a programming/game-engine/mechanical/gameplay standpoint.

Stop pretending like that shit was good.

Attached: 2022-01-06-134934_1920x1080_scrot.jpg (1920x1080, 419.02K)

>what is sekiro

New Kuon game.

Attached: 164357299820242_P12001703.jpg (1049x550, 130.44K)

Yes but in VR

King's Field IV is fantastic; once you get used to the controls you're rewarded with a great dungeon crawler.
Shame you let the controls ruin the game for you.

I feel like Fromsoftware will branch out after Elden Ring. ER is the ultimate souls game, the game Miyazaki always wamted to make and he is a guy who wants to create new things, if the rumours about Armored Core ends up being true, I think we will see more old titles coming back. a modern Kuon woud be fucking amazing.

Attached: iwjktnjjvmsyoisgvladyyirzqhnrlqlistdgufx-740.jpg (679x740, 261.83K)

KFIV is good but the turn speed is certainly a pain to wrestle with the entire game. Also suffers from "lets make the first hour a painful grindy slog that doesn't reflect the rest of the game" syndrome.

I couldn't get over the FPS tank controls @ 10fps with an overall super jank clunk feel

And I'm not ashamed to admit it

Attached: sample-ac3eeb8a7f8d06551f2864911c30d316.jpg (622x800, 108.67K)

they were early PS2 games and in the case of Evergrace it was originally a PS1 game that got ported to PS2 at the last moment
i used to be a faggot with shit taste like you before KF4 filtered me in 20 minutes i uninstalled it but then i played Shadow Tower Abyss and i loved it and went back to KF4 giving it another chance and it clicked with me, once you get used to the slow movement you'll start enjoying it
FromSofwate used to have SOUL back then see games like Forever Kingdom, Lost Kingdoms or Kuon they are masterpieces and we won't see any sequels to those long forgotten franchises because the soulless dodging simulators buried them for good

try shadow tower abyss, controls much much better

>and we won't see any sequels to those long forgotten franchises because they consistently sold like shit
ftfy, keep seething about souls shitter

>parrying simulator
same shit
won't happen, they tried going back to their roots with Deracine but they found out 99% of Fromdrones only care about dodging simulators, Deracine went under the radar and Fromsoftware went back to making dodging simulators

demon's souls was horrible and clunky from technical standpoint but became an industry standard once enough players adapted to it.

shut the fuck up with this dodging simulators you fucking retard, deracine sold like shit because its a VR game and no one cares about VR

>game sells more means it's better
in that case i guess you should accept the fact Skyrim is better than your dodging simulator you r*dditor

>muh skyrim
>muh reddit
looks like you got so buttrustled you just started farting and shitting buzzwords
I accept your concession

>no one cares about VR
COPE
if they made a dodging simulator VR is will sell like hot cakes, Soulfags are consoomers with no interest in actual good games

Based

>no argument
just what you'd expect from a butthurt soulfag
your dodging simulators sucks deal with it

Nigger i am playing King's Field 1 at 10 fps (first time playing) with no problems, it's so easy to find PS4 first console babies, i am close to finishing the game while you are here complaining.

Attached: KF1.png (1920x905, 1.95M)

>he never played the Dark Souls of co-op games
I'm sorry you were filtered before you even had a chance.

Attached: 1643573949643.jpg (465x659, 55.75K)

Deracine was niche upon niche, of course it didnt sell well and I doubt anyone expected it to and I doubt it was expensive to produce, especially since they likely got subsidized by Sony. Some games are just artsy experiments to test the waters, it used to be more common sadly.
Last I heard Miyazaki is intrigued by VR but doesn't feel the tech is quite there yet. Fair enough, especially considering how rudimentary PSVR is.

Deal with what? Soulslikes being long established as a popular genre now? You will seethe eternally, it is your fate.

>upscale
>stretch
>scanlines
youre the zoomer sorry

Only if they only update the graphics/sound and leave everything else the exact same

Lads, I've almost finished AC1 but the final mission is kicking my ass. I can get to the second nine-ball tunnel but I just don't have the HP left to squeeze past him without engaging, and I certainly don't have the HP to take them both on. I was originally running machine gun arms but switched to normal arms with a 1000 ammo smg, it's gotten me that far but I just take so much damage dealing with things even if i have the ammo left to kill the nineballs. What should I do? Does anyone have some good weapon recs? Should I try going with lower ammo but much higher damage weapon to kill all the enemies around in just a couple shots, even if it leaves me with less left over?

Attached: ac1.jpg (716x701, 111.93K)

THIS! The same thing applies to that piece of shit eurojank, GOTHIC.

>Soulslikes
imagine being proud of a literal meme genre, your dodging simulators are third person King's Field but without all the soul

>tfw played this at release in the 90s

Attached: re fe2522.jpg (576x635, 126.67K)

It's been a few years but I'm fairly sure I used the Karasawa or one of the laser rifles.
Basically though, you are gonna need to figure out how to cheese each nineball. I'm fairly certain the areas I pulled them into didn't have much room for maneuvering, so you are gonna want something with high burst damage. The high ammo smgs are usually great but they require a long time to get their damage out.
I believe in you user.

You are so very mad and you will never get to play a new KF ever again, you should just take your own life right now because it won't get better for you. I'm already looking forward to Elden Ring 2: the Reringening