When will Arkane release Arx Fatalis 2?

When will Arkane release Arx Fatalis 2?

Attached: dank messiah.jpg (1280x1024, 308.18K)

picrel is the spiritual successor to arx

Who even is left at Arkane from the original crew?

I should replay this game again. It's been so long

Anglogermcucks will never be European

All you are getting from Arkane now that Colantonio is gone and Bethesda has taken full control is more normalfag bait games like Deathloop.

To be fair Weird West is not looking good.

hopefully someday now that MS takes over the reigns. too much going wrong with bethesda publishing. the games are good, but bethesda is simply terrible at publishing.
no, dark messiah is only combat.

No, it's too linear and simple (even if more fun, despite the easily abused physics).

Is DMOMM the best Arcane game?

Attached: 1640235901892.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

The HR department

Dont mind me Im just posting here to tell you that Hannah is indeed best girl

yees

When players are worth it.

Attached: 1643521612180.jpg (728x1047, 117.86K)

>no, dark messiah is only combat.
dark messiah started as arx 2.

i can smell it from here

Attached: scent of a woman.jpg (401x582, 66.81K)

Stop asking for a complete game to get a sequel. We got all we could ask out of the first one. At best you could ask for a remake or remaster or something.

I'd ask for a proper physic engine, a stealth system that works, engaging combat, better lighting and draw distance, better sound tech, a more polished late-game and probably more things I don't remember now. The magic system can stay, it just needs better balance.

Attached: FKLvKkEXwAMz_9U.jpg (788x1050, 84.4K)

So just the same game but fixed up? Yea sure but that's not "2".

>So just the same game but fixed up?
That's what players want but most of sequels can't deliver it.

Attached: 1638953114699.png (995x666, 864.16K)

never say this stupid shit in my presence ever again

With a sequel you get into the problem where all the good ideas are already spent and the story of the chosen one ridden out. Seeing the world frozen to shit on the surface through the telescope won't have an impact on you as it did in the first game. You can make it mechanically better but the general atmosphere will most likely feel "shittier" kind of.