I'm not buying Elden Ring

I'm not buying Elden Ring. I am on strike until Bloodborne is released on Steam.

I am voting with my wallet.

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (2288x2738, 1.42M)

>Wants a fromsoft game to come to pc
>Refuses to support fromsoft games on pc
How exactly do you expect this to work? Do you think they’ll see Elden Ring missing sales and go “Ah, clearly these people want a game we released years ago instead.”? Didn’t think this plan through very much did you retard-kun?

If we all say "We aren't buying until Bloodborne is on Steam", then they will take notice.

Okay sure, but how many people do you have that will say that with you? Do you have like a petition or a group Discord/Twitter that could gain traction and push the message? Do you think they just browse Any Forums?

>but how many people do you have that will say that with you?
Millions.

Fromsoftware does not have authority in regards of Bloodborne, stupid beggar.

Just wait for a PS4 emulator or PS5 CFW.

Oh cool, get them to sign a petition or get a hashtag trending so the company can actually see it lol.

Cope.
>just wait to play it above 30fps in 10 years, in single player only

Sony forgot this exists around one year after they released it.

yea

Lol
PC sales are a fraction of what devs make on games because the ones that don't pirate it buy it on one of Gayben's 99 cent sales he has every week
PC is IRRELEVANT to gaming. Always has been. Always will be.

Lol dude, no. Not happening. The code for the game is so bricked and that's the biggest reason it'll never be ported. Second of all it's a fine game but not worth being a huge faggot over, it's honestly majorly overhyped by snoy kiddies who didn't play any of the previous games and jerk off over its exclusivity to boot.

It is the best Fromsoft game to date.

DS3 is unironically better.

You're delusional.

It's not. I'd put it neck and neck with DaS and Sekiro at best. It's piss easy if you've played a previous From game, even more so because you can literally farm heals in multiple ways.
It's a fine game but you faggots let it gape you.

You're wrong.

>he buys games
ngmi

No (you)’re wrong.

Sure, whatever.

I accept your concession.

Nah.