METROID PRIME 4 IS STILL ALIVE

Attached: 1643548604276.png (664x618, 308.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metroid.fandom.com/wiki/Megan_Fausti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Shazam!.gif (200x200, 683.27K)

Is this really alarming enough to say THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN EXIST YET or something? Are these leads positions? Does this imply that work hasn't been done for these roles? I really don't know how to take this.

Wasn't the first teaser in 2017?

tools require maintenance, their specs change as development proceeds, artists hit workflow blockers that weren't predicted during preproduction and request new features, and you will literally never ever run out of bugs or optimization opportunities

engineers quit, life stuff happens, they crunch and burn themselves out, they get better offers, any reason. hiring low-to-mid level engineers doesn't mean anything more about the state of an individual game than "probably isn't going to release next month"

It was rebooted several times. Old Devs left, new ones came and then they left. I think there are only 30 to 40 People working on that game right now.

>AA scale staff
Now I have hope it'll be good.

This is bad news, because it probably means Prime 4 is still very early in production and we won’t see any footage of it this year

Here's your writer bro, say something nice about xir
metroid.fandom.com/wiki/Megan_Fausti

Attached: latest.png (500x500, 359.25K)

Wasn't the game already restarded from scratch? What the fuck did they between that time they announced it and now?

see
the postings that would indicate problems are things like "creative director," "lead concept artist," "lead narrative designer," and other critical, vision-shaping roles. there's nothing remarkable about some tools engineer quitting and them needing to fill the position, or bugs accumulating as they get into late production and them needing to expand the team

Sure, it's no critical role but it's still kinda scary that after all this time they still aren't fully in the production phase.

>In 2015, following an article published by The Mary Sue that suggested Samus Aran was a transgender woman (which cited a potentially transphobic statement made by Hirofumi Matsuoka in 1994), Fausti tweeted her support for the idea and personal belief that Samus is and will be transgender.[1] This tweet was liked by the article's author Brianna Wu, but it has since been deleted.
>began her career at Adult Swim Games
I take it back.

Why do they absolutely feel the need to fill up video games with their nonsense propaganda?

>they still aren't fully in the production phase.
that's what I'm telling you. this doesn't mean they aren't in production. people get hired to backfill positions or expand departments up until the last minute. I've been hired twice for tools / engine development by companies that are shipping the same year

I hope you're right then or that they at least give some reassuring message this year saying that things are going well.

the Primetard cope is real

Attached: BEHEKED.png (736x665, 610.85K)

I'm calling it now, this creature is going to self insert as Sylux as a nonbinary humanoid-like alien.
Especially with its themes of rebelling the federation can easily pair up with ACAB

I mean, they definitely could be far behind schedule and 3 years out from any hope of shippping. don't get me wrong. they've already had to reboot the game once.

it's more that a tools engineer posting doesn't give you any indication either way. it could mean they're in mid-to-late development and need tools maintenance as they finalize art and start heavy-duty optimization, or it could mean they're still in early development

>THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN EXIST YET
How so? Recruiting engineers doesn't mean those positions are automatically empty and the project is stalled.

Let's hope Sakamoto keeps noping her stupid agendas

> job requirements
> 3/6 years in industry
Fuck.

Attached: 1643416573982.jpg (650x467, 19.21K)

guess it's three years in the gameplay mines at 80-hour-a-week outsourcing shop for you :)

>3 years isn't enough to make a game with PS3 graphics
what went so wrong with this industry?

I got cancelled once because Asians can't make FPS.