Gran Turismo 7

Carkino is back on the menu boys

Attached: GT7.jpg (1200x1200, 211.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9jikqFiOnc&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Completely unfamiliar with the series, never played much racing in general outside of kart racers and "arcade" racing like ridge racer, need for speed, burnout, etc
Is this game looking good so far? Should I just play an older entry to get a feel for the series before buying?

Gt3 was the last good game, gt4 was average and 5,6,sport and 7 are all junk. The campaigns are boring the driving is boring and it's more interested in having photomode where you take pics with real life environments and car models.

lol imgaine being so braindead

youtube.com/watch?v=h9jikqFiOnc&t=
>7 are all junk
it's not out yet fucktard.

They're good simcades that focus on amplifying the effects of what the real car does in terms of under, over and neutral steer and it's a game made by races to teach other people the joy of racing.

The director owns worlds lightest s2000 and races themselves.
And you can tell.

Watch the gameplay, they have learnt nothing from the old games. The game sucks dick and is shit

why the hell they haven't showed a single video of a race with the camera outside the car?

Absolute fucking retard, stick to Forza

see

>let me tell you how my shitcade is better than the recognized by racing federations

>4
>OK
Now that's nostalgia goggling, 4s advancements and dedication to everything "car" is the best it gets. The only thing missing is GT2s race modifications to normal cars, becoming gr.A, JSS or JTCC variants. I've played GT1 through 4 recently, GT2 and 4 are the best, 1 and 3 feel too arcade-like compared the sequels they've gotten. It's just polyphony taking advantage of the game's respective system with each entry.

fug, I loved 1&2 and 3&4 were aight

>doesn't like gt any more
>waaah go play forza

Both series suck dick now.

Not the same guy but gt4 was the last one with soul. Now I'm sticking to irenting

>modern hoovers
>modern shit urban shoes
>no classic JDM or cars from 80's and 90's

It's back on the trash bin boys

Post car-fu

Attached: rx7.jpg (1280x720, 124.48K)

It's not a true sim but it will still be difficult to play for someone who only has played arcade games.
You can pick up Sport for nearly nothing or maybe Forza to get an idea of what console "simcades" are like.

still not getting a ps5

>always online
I'm split.

I hope it only has online open lobbies so the esport faggot shiiters will stay on gtsport

so get it on pc?

it's gonna be on pc?

yes

fucking sweet

Attached: 1619080877091.jpg (600x716, 40.62K)