Elden Ring Eula

Elden Ring will be using Epic Games' Easy™ Anti-Cheat.

Attached: eldenrineac.png (570x478, 213.74K)

Thanks, but I already pre-ordered it

No fun allowed.

is EAC up in Proton or was that just Battleye?

nice

>from gets bought by tencent
>immediately puts a chink kernel anti-cheat in
yup, not even worth pirating now, who know how much more chinkware will be put in this game

The only bad thing about Fromsoft games on PC were the rampant cheaters. With this (if this is real, post source faggot) and the fact dataminers saw that the family share flag was turned off, we are going to have the best fucking game of all time.

And no, I don't give two shits about your dumb tranny mods or stupid fucking power trip mods or the baby journo mode mods. Get fucked modders.

Check steam store page, eula is here, text about eac at the end.

Attached: capture.png (301x508, 44.02K)

>if this is real, post source

Am i your fucking secretary? The title literally says it's from the elden ring eula. So go to the steam page and look at the eula, dumbass.

EAC is comically easy to bypass

Dunno anything about EAC, is it actually competent at anti-cheat or is it shit?

Thanks, but I play exclusively on console.

I’ve seen 3 cheaters in fortnite in 3 years of playing.
Every single one got banned in game.

Thanks, but I'll pirate it day one anyway

don’t care
still buying elden ring for my 2013 xbox one

Don't care as long as they ship the single file needed for Proton to work.

it is if the game developer enables it

Ha, so what. EAC is a garbage anti cheat that doesn't work for shit and never has. It's the cheapest "we don't give a fuck" anti cheat there is. It will be bypassed and spread online within hours for every update the game has. Completely useless and waste of resources.

This isn't 2010 anymore. Cheaters hide their cheating now. Rage hacking is rare. If you don't believe me go to any cheating forum. Most are open to the public, it's not hard. Stop being a retard.

What’s the point of cheating if other people don’t know? Cheating is only good for griefing. Are shitters actually using cheats because losing would shatter their fragile egos or what?

>playing Souls games on pc to begin with
lel, you only have yourself to blame

PCKikes ruin gaming