Games for grandma

My granny asked me to install her some games. I want to give her something cool, but I doubt she could understand a 3d rpg for example as she has no gaming experience apart from solitaire and mahjong, so I guess I'll need something simpler with an easy UI. I was thinking of Ace Attorney, good idea?
Do you have experience with giving computer games to elderly people? What did they like?

Attached: EY5WA6CUEAEALu3.jpg (750x422, 65.92K)

My grandma loved RapeLay before she passed away.

Slay the Spire

Total War: WARHAMMER

It's hard to recommend games to older people who have never played them. I got my mom hooked to a VR shooter game called Crashlands that's pretty difficult after trying to give her extremely simple platformers or text based games.

Attached: banging your mom.gif (218x218, 141.53K)

unironically Point & Click adventure games like Syberia

Sex with Hitler

animal crossing

3/10 tri-hard trolls. Please give it another go.

undertale

women who grew up during ww2 loved hitler

seethe

Stardew Valley

my grandma exclusively plays search and finds and then shit like bejeweled
she played wow a little in wrath but i was 12 and didn't want to play with her too often because she was shit
sorry grandma

install Flashpoint for a bunch of various flash games
she can try out various flash games for free and there's a huge variety of simple puzzle games that she might like, most are just point and click no complex controls to learn

puzzle games, point and clicks, murder mysteries and animal crossing all sound like good starting points for a grandma.

Trails in the Sky FC, throw it on easy.

Postal 2

Your trolling is too obvious and unoriginal. The subtle trolls are always more entertaining and talented.

unteralterbach

why the hell are video games so hard to boomers to understand, literal 9 year olds will fire up some sim city autism simulator or an FPS and immediately have a blast

just make her play skyrim like that old lady but tell her what "press R to move" etc. means

Mario and Pokemon should be as "hardcore" as the games for her should get,
gonna assume that she'd get overwhelmed by something like Zelda.
>Solitaire
>Spider-Solitaire
>Chess
Just get her the whole Windows XP default games.
>3D Pinball Space Cadet
Stuff like that.

This is a decent idea too.

Attached: 1643249463387.png (1087x1329, 764.58K)

my dad played league for a solid 3 years with his work buddies
i always acted like i had no idea what it was because i thought it would be awkward
i regret it so much bros

My grandmother is dating a black man

My grandma used to play Bridge and Poker online. Her friend from High School was her Bridge partner, and they had been playing it together since the 50s. I played against them a few times and got my ass handed to me.

She also played Magic the Gathering, including the Magic Duels Steam game, but had to stop because her eyesight got so bad that she couldn't read the cards. The only single player vidya I know that she played to completion was Alan Wake, though I know she played Soul Reaver and Sim City 2000.

I got my grandma a DS and Ace Attorney when she was in the hospital and bored off her ass. She didn't like it at first and said it was really confusing when I gave it to her, but when I came back a week later she was gushing over how much fun it was once she figured out the internal logic of the game. I ended up giving her the second and third Ace Attorney games and Professor Layton. She finished the second game AA and had started Layton before she passed.

Neuroplasticity. The older you get the harder it becomes to deal with new stuff.

Sims, Disney games, tetris, point and click adventures maybe?

Attached: 2eaf33ed7b52a171e245139588a0e1f2.jpg (735x549, 35.73K)

cute grandma

candy crush

Farmville, Candy Crush, etc.

i feel like sims sounds a bit complicated for an old person who doesn't know anything about vidya. there's so many menus and so much to do, it might be difficult to start with that.

Adorable!

This game is probably the best place to start for beginner point and clicks.
>cartoon art style but game is for adults (while remain tasteful), so is charming instead
>easy and simple
>zero text, everything is expressed or conveyed through pictures
>zero menu fumbling

Attached: dropsy.jpg (460x215, 59.62K)