Pure unfiltered Zelda Kino. When will Vaati, The Minish and the Four Sword (Best Sword) come back?

Pure unfiltered Zelda Kino. When will Vaati, The Minish and the Four Sword (Best Sword) come back?

Attached: Minish_Cap_cover.jpg (1000x1000, 545.89K)

based

You just want to be young again.
So do I

Attached: 1640945448912.jpg (660x495, 138.14K)

Minish might show up in BOTW2 as the game seems to bringing back beta cut content, one of which appeared to b the Minish.

Wouldn't expect to see the Four Sword ever again.

I wish they brought back the mini-item collecting the Capcom games had. Finding rings in the Oracle Games and fusing Kinstones in Minish Cap were some of my favorite mechanics.

My favorite Zelda game.

Garbage game. The fact this piece of shit game that was hated on Any Forums back in the day, is considered good by the subhuman zoomers makes me want to vomit

>was hated on Any Forums back in the day
What is this revisionism?

>back in the day on Any Forums
>minish cap came out in 2004
lmfao ok grandpa. Why are you still here? LMAO

>The fact this piece of shit game that was hated on Any Forums back in the day
Form your own opinions retarded NPC subhuman

>The fact this piece of shit game that was hated on Any Forums back in the day
Name 1 (ONE) game Any Forums as a whole likes. I fucking dare you.
Minish Cap was mega kino

>does nothing new
>is short and easy by series standards (and not in the sense that it's particularly well paced)
There's not much wrong with the game but I've never seen a reason to prefer it over other entries.

>When will Vaati, The Minish and the Four Sword (Best Sword) come back?
Never. Nintendo is still assblasted that Capcom made the best Zelda games so far.

Nah, they planned to include the Picori in Breath of the Wild.

>lmfao ok grandpa. Why are you still here? LMAO
zoomers are so fucking stupid I'm glad I went into tech. have fun in retail.

And they didnt.
As he said, assblasted.

gamecube trannies can't cope

Really charming art style but I couldn't finish the game (but I suspect I was almost to the end).
There's WAY too much non-combat traveling sort of stuff where you're moving through the "overworld" but it's just to get from Point A to Point B

A lot of the dungeons or whatever feel really shallow and almost like placeholders or something.

>assumes I work in retail
>assumes I'm a zoomer

take your meds grandpa

Minish Cap was basic trash. The worst Zelda game ever made. A basic game with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Only trannies that grew up in the gamecube era think it's good

>>does nothing new
Kinstones
Vaati
That pot item
Shrinking youself
The picori/minish peoples

Minish isn't a gamecube game

Next you're gonna say Advance Wars, FFTA, and Golden Sun are trash games.

Attached: Advance Wars Power of Money.gif (295x221, 2.97M)

yup

>capcom made the best 2d zelda game
Can Nintendo ever recover?

You didnt answer the question, just started talking about trannies

It released in the Gamecube era where most trannies spawned

Fags like him love to talk about trannies, it’s why half the threads on this board get detailed nowadays.

>tranniestrannies
>tranniestranniestrannies!
>TRANNIESTRANNIESTRANNIES!!!
>zoomerszoomersZOOMERS!!!
>ZOOMERSZOOOOOOMERS!!
Fucking pathetic. Of course the average Minish cap hater is a buzzword parrot, they are literally bots.

my only issue with it was it was a bit shorter than I expected. I think the GBC games were longer

They’re election tourists who feel lost now that Trump is gone. Pity them for this is all they have left.

reminder the director of this game was poached by nintendo and is now the director of botw and its sequel

>hardly any dungeons
>dungeons that are there are piss easy and forgettable
>every side quest is just kinstone garbage, nothing feels organic
>completely railroaded progression

Its a fine game that looks amazing and has really cute characters but compared to other zeldas it leans way too hard into style rather than substance