Have you ever adopted a videogame mannerism/skill into real life? Be honest with us, don't worry about being cringe...

Have you ever adopted a videogame mannerism/skill into real life? Be honest with us, don't worry about being cringe. I'll start with a lot of cringe so you feel comfortable continuing. Here's what I adopted:
>playing mahjong
>drinking japonese tea (especally sencha and matcha)
>adopting the mannerisms of pic related (I'm a lawyer irl and they work incredibly well, people compliment me saying I make good use of hand gestures in my speeches lmao)
>"it can't be helped"

Attached: 1618824917713.png (640x360, 179.23K)

I tried to wall jump like Samus or Mega Man X and dislocated my shoulder

I developed a videogame walk

Attached: pizz gun.png (800x600, 56.43K)

Not really
Something about autism and not being able to mimic things or something

THPS made me want to buy a skateboard

Attached: 1614190938018.png (115x111, 32.96K)

Did it work well for you?

I hold my left off behind my back when only using my right hand like Apollo. I don't even care for Apollo so no idea why I picked that up.

I jack off

I learned English from vidya.

Same. I think you can easily learn any latin language by playing something text heavy (like a visual novel or a MMORPG) and having google translate by the side. It's harder for Japanese though.

Same.
>Oh wow user your English grades are really good where did you learn that?
Playing GTA as a kid.

>don't worry about being cringe
Considering what you're asking us, that's kind of difficult.

I've noticed myself scratching the back of my head like Phoenix when I'm not sure about something.

Wall jumping is actually possible.

what? I played Pokémon when I was 6 but couldn't get past sleeping Snorlax because I didn't understand English.

I perfected the art of bunnyhopping during HS and now I can arrive at my work place in less than 5 minutes

>adopting the mannerisms of pic related (I'm a lawyer irl
You better be copying his movements and actually yelling out Objection.

is it for humans? my cat walljumps but it's not the same thing

I beat my son and rape my daughter

Attached: AbusiveMarty.png (360x360, 40.71K)

>You're pretty good
Yes I'm an autist. I also got into Mahjong cause of Yakuza.

Attached: ocelot-youre-pretty-good.gif (320x180, 1.14M)

I've adopted some of meta knight's mannerisms and swing my free hanging cot if I have it on. I like rhythmically beating my chest like DK plays his bongos. I walk like the etzio in crowds and look around corners.

Mario is a better example of wall jumping than X or Samus.

I tend to talk to myself when nobody's around to keep myself less bored if I'm doing something monotonous like level grinding or going for high ranks in games like The Wonderful 101 or Sonic Adventure 2.
You're pretty good user. Please tell me you've adopted the hand movements too.

Attached: 1641503463224.jpg (1200x1200, 171.11K)

pushing my glasses up my face the way Otacon does in MGS4

Please tell me you only do these mannerisms in a jury trial or something

I'm jaded as fuck and don't care about anything like Dante from DMC2

The only thing I've ever intentionally done is try to spin my phone with one hand like Joker does at high proficiency.

Kek, I do the same but I have in mind Big Boss dressed a scientist in the Soviet facility

I wouldn't be an autist if I didn't. Of course I do the hand movements.