Is this good as it seems to be?

is this good as it seems to be?

Attached: riskofrain2.jpg (1920x1080, 880.11K)

yes, it's good

Its a fun game, especially with friends and modding capabilities.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE DLC COMING OUT

Yea it's alright

Yeah, even the boss that all those homos cry about ruining the game isn't that bad. Risky rain chuds are fickle. It's good, great even

DON'T FORGET TO BUY THE DLC

Attached: 1642527418575.jpg (800x800, 79.71K)

It's a bit too passive. All about speed running levels and combat itself is 80% items 20% learning how to minimize damage by strafing.
Don't go in expecting a fast paced third person shooter like I did. That aside it's pretty okay.

it's braindead

Any Forums is inherently shit at games and autistic by default. Most of the people that complain about RoR2 being bad never actually played the first one and/or are just shit at the game in general, because most complaints I've seen here don't even make sense.

dogshit abandonware
has a lot of potential but still feels like its early access

mods r gay, vanilla a best

It’s one of my favorite roguelites, my only problem is the itemization kinda sucks. Every run ends up just being shoot at 1000% speed, crit 90%, heal on hit, and then get one shot by a malachite. Items are just less impactful overall compared to something like Isaac.

I never got good enough at risky rain 1 but I love risky rain 2. The early game in 1 is just way too slow for my liking

I have plenty of fun but eventually loose interest because I can't do the same thing for THAT long before feeling like i should cut my power short and either die or try to end things
I'm itchin to try some of the mods however

It's a very nice game, but just for caution read these

Why is Ed McMuffin the only guy that understands good item gimmicks

It's a good time

Attached: 1613429514424.jpg (1200x711, 89.38K)

Q1 is code for the very end of March. I'm sure they'll give us a date tomorrow when they announce the next survivor.

Yes with mods and friends it's fun

>damage spongy enemies
>the game swarms you with shit load of them
>meaningless itemization
>melee characters are being shit
i dunno u tell me

Increase your skill level

What mods?

I never see it on sale with a discount more than 40%. Does it have an actually good historically low discount or are the devs pretentious indiefaggots?

>play loader
>press shift
>entire conga line of enemies vaporize
>spider man away
>repeat
U wot?

Acrid is the only "weak" melee character, and his scaling and stats are so insane that he more than makes up for it.

I'll post a picture of what I have after I'm done shitting

overall its great, lots of secrets, unlocks, items, and shit to kill. I think the biggest flaw though is that most items fall into two categories: good for rapid attacks and good for one big hit. It can lead to runs feeling very formulaic after a while once you know which items to prioritize getting. Having an item be great on one character and niche on others is one thing, but when I play a new character for the first time and can immediately tell I should prioritize this half of the items and avoid the other based just on how they attack theres a bit of a problem. Im hoping they adjust some stuff for the DLC when it drops so when I end up with a tri-tipped dagger on Loader I dont feel like I wasted a chest. Making some status duration be affected by the hit damage would be a decent start.

Attached: 1577762629261.jpg (1080x1350, 204.92K)

Merceniggerbros...

Attached: 1642879760812.jpg (600x546, 34.61K)