Only playable characters are an asian male and a black female

>only playable characters are an asian male and a black female

where is the outrage?

Attached: MV5BNWM3MDU2MWQtYjdlNC00NDBlLTkyNGMtNjdhYjdlNTdiNTFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTEwNDY2MjU@._V1_.jpg (800x1128, 207.4K)

i wish this was the only problem this game had

Hell, this game and the movies and Pirates of Carribeans have way better diversity than anything Hollywood does these days.
Pirates of Carribeans shows diversity in way better way because other races are from another continents visiting Carribeans or helping protagonists fight bad guys like Davy Jones and help Calypso become goddess again.

and no one complained about either because it didn't feel forced

EXACTLY!
That's the type of diversity that WORKS.

Nobody complained because back then they didn't spit in your face or race-swapped white characters when doing it.

Blackrock ruined everything

Yes, keep the races in separate groups, equal but separate.

I unironically enjoyed this game.

One of the main characters was black

American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City?

>race-swapped white characters when doing it.
But they did, and no one gave a shit either.

Attached: R.jpg (940x1099, 91.46K)

>y-you would be hypothetically triggered by this haha!!!
good one dude, you aren’t wasting your life being angry

Because he actually fits (heh) the character. Good luck finding actors resembling Kingpin.

was this the original forced diversity game?

Because it's an old game, worry not Any Forumstards would bd absolutely triggered if it came out today

I'm ok with race swapping villains. makes seeing them die more enjoyable

Because both gamergate and 2016 ruined this entire website forever

Loved that game

no, mods ruined Any Forums because they banned threads making fun of some slut

This, fuck wingfidels, fuck politics, fuck you

The weird thing is, I notice the internet is normally more up in arms about diversity and idpol when they spit in your face while doing it. Or if it's just really... really... bad.

It seems like not many people are giving a fuck about the little mermaid or snow white race swapping (probably because no promo material has been released yet) or even Space Marine II with a trans writer. But I keep thinking back to the whole shitshow that was Santa Inc. The trailer already had a ton of problems, but what drove it down hardest was how they basically said "fuck you white men!" which was a really dumbass move because it wouldn't have stood on it's own already because of the shitty "lol! drugs and sex in animation!? How edgy!" humor. So the internet ripped it apart and HBO even took down the trailer!