Do user scores or critic scores matter more?

Attached: 3.png (3257x1140, 768.67K)

Both suck. But if I have to pick one I'll value critics a bit more

Both are meaningless. User scores are subject to shill/autist review bombing/pumping, and critic scores are subject to bribery.

It only ever mattered to npcs

User scores can be manipulated easier but I find that more often than not if a game is getting review bombed it's for a significant reason. Video Game "Critics" have continually shown themselves to hate video games while also being shit at them so they're worthless to listen to. Not to mention that they get bribed and blackmailed by publishers.

Ultimate being the lowest rated one means the average user is a fucking retard and the professionals who are actually doing this as their job are more reliable.

Ultimate's user score is lowest because people are seething over the DLC selections

Scores never matter
The worst Smash game is Brawl and neither score places it dead last where it should be

>and the professionals who are actually doing this as their job are more reliable.

Attached: 1598779181124.jpg (720x551, 25.96K)

It’s weird how smash 4 is the 2nd highest rated despite being the most trashed on by the community.

My guess is since that it’s the least popular entry, it’s the least susceptible to review bombing since no one really cares about it, whereas Ultimate received low scores because waluigi didn’t get in and Byleth did.

I trust the reviews of individual critics that aren't associated with journalist companies. I'd rather get the opinion of someone who has the opportunity to spend time to make a good review versus the opinion of some fuckheads who make dumb claims like "smash has slurs in it" or "Jurassic world evolution sucks because it's an RTS"

Attached: FrogLadySpecies.png (360x360, 186.85K)

>It’s weird how smash 4 is the 2nd highest rated despite being the most trashed on by the community.
I have seen more people who actually played both say 4 is the superior game than the contrary. Of course you have to remember the Switch sold gangbusters and most people who played Ultimate have only ever played that Smash game.

The worst is someone playing a really complex, in-depth experience for like two hours, then hating on it in a review without even really scratching the surface.
Ash of Gods: Redemption’s reviews come to mind. Get game, unless all you play is COD.

Even then by sheer numbers alone there’s more people that like Ultimate than Smash 4

The single player modes haven't expanded significantly since melee. Brawl could excuse that for subspace but 4/Ult have no excuse. No matter how many characters you can stuff into the game you're still playing a game with less features than the predecessors.

Yes... because more people have Switches than Wii Us.

this was very noticable when Ultimate came out the Smash 4 community became nonexistant.
I've never heard people praising Smash 4 after that and all of them saying Ultimate is a basically better in every way

Non-AAA: journo score
AAA: user score

Critics get paid to promote shit games and give good scores. Users do it for free. Which one do I like more? Hmmmm

>since melee

Since brawl you mean. Meleefag.

Learn the difference between rating and ranking

No, all the modes brought over from melee were made worse and SSE wasn't a worthwhile mode from a gameplay perspective.

They're both totally astroturfed now. They have no value.