Probe Away

Attached: Planetscanning.png (1289x892, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u4hRd1PFvpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to probe EDI's exhaust port if you catch my meaning

The worst mini games thread?

Who greenlit this?

EA

I thought it was kinda comfy

How come gas giants in ME series don't have anything valuable?
Not even
>ultra rare
gas? I mean, who the fuck cares about gold in space?

>Soul
Driving around with the Mako
>Soulless
ME2 scanning
>even more soulless
ME3 scanning with Reaper Yakety Sax chase mini game

Because gas can be found everywhere in space. Unless there is some sort of gas that we are unaware of that makes it rare and valuable.

Sad they took out the mako stuff. exploring planets was cool

>Soul
>Driving around with the Mako
This. Why the fuck did they drop it for scanning?

Because Bioware can only remove features, never improve them. The Mako sections were flawed but could have been refined.

It took too long and it highlighted how the engine poorly handled anything other than boring cover shooting and dialog options.

So maybe...Andromeda is not that bad since it is open world.
Should I give it a try? I mean, I heard the story is incomplete.

ME Andromeda had a pretty good frame work for exploration with the jumpjets and better handling vehicle. Too bad the worlds are too big and stuffed with filler and the lack of vehicle weapons

The Nomad in Andromeda is miles better than the Mako in terms of handling but still dogshit because it's unarmed and gets destroyed very easily.

The Mako in Legendary Edition is literally perfect, no more jank from the original and actually useful because you can now get XP even while inside.

Story has an open ending but not unfinished. It was supposed to be a trilogy, but all the story lines in Andromeda are finished by the end of the game.

It isn't that bad to be honest, not as good as the previous game but the combat and setting is really good. It has been patched and there is also an unofficial mod that fixes all the broken stuff.

Don't bother trying to 100% all the planets unless you want to.

It was for the first couple of planets but turns into a chore. One of the few times I'll use mods to remove a mini game.

I'd laugh if they took a page out of older Science Fiction shit and have the Andromeda crew come back as some antagonist force like the Clanners from Battletech.
They already copied the shit out of Star Control so why not.

Thank you, user. That was helpful. I think I will give it a try.

Adding to what said, the story is nowhere as high stakes or interesting as the trilogy, choices really irrelevant. It's got good idea but very middle of the road

Check out the mods on nexus, there are a few useful one and ones that add extra stuff. The cinematic mod improves the graphics a lot.

>when you continually probe Uranus and the AI gets irritated
Soul

youtu.be/u4hRd1PFvpw

>who the fuck cares about gold in space?
Gold is used in a lot of electronics so maybe that is why? idk

It was oddly satisfying to home in on a juicy node.
The problem was too much of it, and how slow it originally was.
I had an optimized search pattern that I could scan a planet clear pretty quick.
Instead of fixing the complains with the mako sections they decided to replace it with nothing. Basically the whole design philosophy of 2.

Andromeda is very dull. For some reason they removed all control over companion power usage and weapon selection. You are also limited to three powers at a time, the system they replaced classes with kinda sucks. Weapon balance is also shit, some guns are just completely worthless(krogan shotgun is worse in every single way than the asari shotgun for some reason, and you have to actually spend resources to research the krogan shotgun). Companions are all around terrible, both human companions are pure shit. Ryder themselves is terrible as well, nobody respects you.

I like the hacking mini games in 2

Attached: 1613275491390.jpg (788x699, 53.98K)

Because the cost of extracting anything from the gravity well vastly outweighs the cost of whatever you're looking for.