How come nobody's talking about this here? It's looks absolutely badass...

How come nobody's talking about this here? It's looks absolutely badass, it's coming it in just over a week and all you faggots can talk about is the new Souls rehash, now with extra jank. I mean it's an actual video game with what appears to be a genuinely dynamic and fleshed out combat system. You faggots shit on "story games" so much that I thought you'd be interested.

Attached: sifu-button-01-1614291963119[1].jpg (800x800, 62.16K)

I'll pirate it since tim already paid for my copy

It looks cool, but I'm not convinced it'll be worth the price. Seems like it should be $20.

Because rather than learn from absolver which had the potential to be a top tier game and make a worthy pvp successor actually done right, they decided to reduce it down into a less strenuous singleplayerbab experience with a generic kung fu aesthetic, so no I don't care.

>chink shit
Who cares

It looks fun, but I'll wait for a sale.

who?

making the beta eceleb exclusive was a shitty move. I'm gonna pirate it fuck these fags

it made by white people mostly not chink i heard

Based, have an (you) user.

>genuinely dynamic and fleshed out combat system.
Nah. The enemies take turns attacking you

sifudeu hehehehe

>Look it's Sekiro but with more complicated deathblows!
I sleep

Give me one game where ennemies attack you like in real life.

The gameplay looks alright but sound design is horrid. Nearly all of the hits sound like you're slapping someone instead of actually beating them to a pulp.

I'll probably buy it. I like what I've seen so far but I'll have to play it to know if I like it's combat.

very based
race traitors? cringe!

So it's made by brainwashed white people who are literally selling off the west to chinks? Even worse.
If it smells like a chink, acts like a chink and talks like a chink, it's a chink.

The Arkham games.

Ninja Gaiden
The Warriors
God of War

Beat em ups like Streets of Rage 4

>press Y/triangle to counter

doesn't add any challenge

Liar.