MHW

I'm late to the party.. But this game is fuckin awesome. Truly can't believe I waited so long to play this.
Let's get as weapon poll going.
Currently using insect Glave and greatsword for big heavy monsters.

Attached: game-steam-monster-hunter-world-cover.jpg (1039x1440, 1.44M)

I would like to be using the Gun Sword from Lost Planet 2 after it's been implemented as a new weapon class

I bought this game but I never play it because I play rise in handheld mode.

Attached: 1642448220980.png (505x494, 11.92K)

>Let's get as weapon poll going.

Attached: Screenshot_2021-05-12 What weapons do you use .png (660x1290, 31.36K)

have fun user, is a good game
Remember to carry both power/armor charms and talons

I used CB the entire game, Rise I've been using GL and Hammer nonstop

It's pretty fun as long as you don't use the Guardian set at least until you get into the expansion. Don't forget to post rooms here if you have a trouble or need farming companions

ive been a GS guy since Freedom on the PSP but for some reason i went Light bowgun on PC for world
actually pretty fun to be able to do hit and run shit and be super mobile

Based gunsword user

Lance or SwordnShield are the most kino and op choices

Attached: monster_hunter_world_lancer_drill.jpg (1408x792, 234.52K)

I'm thinking of replaying it and making a new char but idk if it's alive on pc

why no love for bow

It's still alive but
>making new char
For what purpose

If you're making a new character anyway, play ICE mod. It has a bunch of QoL changes and fixes the crutch claw. I started a new character with it a couple of weeks ago and I'm up to the MR100 grind now, having a great time.

Very alive still. 13,000 players yesterday. Still get responses to SOS.

bow gay

Gunlance, for the Gentleman who LOVE FUCKING EXPLOSIONS

>I'm the most boring person on the planet.

get the cutscene skip mod and download a bunch of coomer mods for a much better experience

>lbg hbg at the bottom
stop lying you pussies

Not him but guild card stats

It's still alive
Probably will go back to being the most active MH game on PC in a month

I got bored playing half way through with hammer, I completed the game before with chargeblade. It feels like any fight is about the same, I hate how the monsters just get weak and eat shit, they never really feel like a threat with all the mobility options. I played since freedom unite, and I guess that's what I'm missing in mhw. It's just more of a flashy action game that's pretty and loud. The maps were also just irritating to navigate and following the glowflies was like playing fable, which I like fable but it doesn't belong in monster hunter, it's there solely because the areas are so mazelike and good luck finding shit on your own when every crevice and branching path looks identical. I just replaced the nub on my psp and have been playing portable 3rd, is there any reason at all for me to go back?

Tell me Any Forums, If you were in charge of weapon balance for MonHun6 would you bring the LS and ranged weapons down, or bring the other weapons up to their level?

up of course
more fun elements for every weapon
for LS too, because why the fuck not

i'd make it so that LS can give buffs to other players. there'd also be ranged attack for LS as well. i'd also further buff it so that GS and Lance are made even more obsolete by making the LS an even better critdraw and defensive weapon. and even somehow work it so that LS can do explosions like GL but better.

surprising to see bow so low

so that hopefully by MH7 it'll go the way of Final Fantasy where the old style of gameplay is outright buried. that being turn based for FF. for MH7, LS will be the only weapon. it will also start being super story driven like MHW except with a larger emphasis on a MHWesque Handler.

Story about the Handler killing [s]CHAOS[/s] Fatalis?

I'M HERE TO EAT CHAOS

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20191105005047.jpg (1920x1080, 231.28K)

Attached: monster-hunter-dualblades.jpg (1920x791, 1.49M)