Did this really need its own story?

did this really need its own story?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1057x741, 90.94K)

yes, so fans know to expect decent games again with only one bitch working there

gotta get that clickbait and churn pointless outrage

>based notorious
>make a new MMO
>becomes the next WoW in popularity
the irony would be so thick i could cut it with a knife

The idea that making a studio without women--after being in a studio that was destroyed because of them--being a bad idea is beyond the pale.

>did this really need its own story?
It was written october last year, got lots of threads here and is still getting posted by us.
We didn't just take the bait but also the hook line and sinker

Most women work at hr department and small studios don't have that. No woman would bother to learn programming, because she can just start an onlyfans or find a guy to support her, so she can make the same amount of money for no effort. Unless she's fat and ugly of course.

Jannies, arrest this dangerous schizo lunatic!

Attached: 4464ED95-EFE8-49DB-B218-15AE2ADC9ECC.png (500x756, 248.47K)

well at least they got bitches

yes
first of all, they are former devs who made their former studio great before living
it shows they are still working in the industry
it shows they have learned from their previous company's mistakes (diversity hires)
it shows journo salt
and it gives us reason to laugh at them

That doesn't make sense. How are they supposed to molest their female coworkers if there are none? Do they molest the dog?

>studio continuously molests its women for years and won't stop even when actively confronted with consequences by an entire state
>this is the womens' fault somehow
the minds of Any Forums are hard at work today, i see

>only female staffer is a dog
Were Blizzard's female staffers not all dogs too?

I guarantee they’d be forced to hire me.

I’m trans btw

>No woman would bother to learn programming
>tfw the only competent female programmer i've know is a Dwarf Fortress playing autist who enjoys her laid back work as a secretary and considers working with excel spreadsheets more entertaining than playing solitaire

Can't sexually assault women if you don't hire them.

Attached: 16813474.jpg (244x207, 11.66K)

Not hiring women still solves that problem though, doesn't it?

Based

yeah, forced 50% + diversity hires + milk fridges and breast feeding rooms sure helped blizzard fall faster.
make your own studio ladies. with tampons and male tears.
warcraft 3 had no women involved, one dev confirmed it.

Genius way to solve the sexual harrassment issue at blizzard desu, no female staff!

Quality goes up and no one gets molested
Sounds like a win win

It was a pretty B.I.G headline

I will now buy your game

Good points, actually. Perhaps the Notorious lads realised they just had absolutely no self control so they're trying to wean themselves off rape.
Did you actually just bring up breast feeding rooms as if that's a problem that could bring down a game company?
The minds of Any Forums are HARD at work today.

The golden generation of video games in the west was when female staff made up under 10% of any given studio. Prove me wrong

>a group of low level dev grunts from a studio where the execs behaved like Holywood kikes
>decides to abandon ship and form their own startup
>they make absolutely sure nobody can me too them by hiring only people they know and trust
>all of those people turn out to be antisocial basement dwelling code monkeys who are most likely to shy to even look at the picture of a woman in the eyes
>bitches and faggots seethe that this small start up has no room for strangers
if womyn are so paranoid of being HARVested like Emma Watson, why would they want to go to the den of former grunts of a studio with bad reputation?

see

>the studio is full of rapists
>they should have more women around them