Be level 947

>Be level 947
>Kicked from every lobby since the entire playerbase is kids, niggers, and russians who are absolutely horrified of anything remotely challenging in games

Attached: game-steam-move-or-die-cover.jpg (823x1180, 565.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqKp-OcvsRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smurf

I shouldn't have to buy a game multiple times to play it because people are too fucking scared to play against higher levels than themselves.

Actually, adding onto that, why the hell are people so afraid of challenge in games nowadays? Seems like everyone just wants extremely braindead easy shit now.

Because we didn't gatekeep our hobby, and now it's been taken over by retards, and casuals.

It's not fun to get destroyed with no chance of winning.
You are so good at the game that no one likes to play with you anymore. Go do something else.

>being almost level 1000 in any videogame

Attached: absp.jpg (475x800, 61.73K)

That's fucking pathetic.
Kill yourself, I shouldn't have to stop playing a game I enjoy because retards like you are incapable of improving.

People shouldn't have to be incapable of even moving without getting instarekt just because an autist spent 9 thousand hours playing a single game. Get fucked and get kicked.

The epitome of "Mad cuz bad" right here, folks.

Attached: 1634169729646.gif (680x680, 235.49K)

let it go faggot weeb, go play blazblue or something and stop crying like a bitch

have you fused with your couch yet?

Mmm no, I think I'll continue playing Move or Die. Just remember kiddos, if you make a public lobby and cry about someone joining and beating you, you're retarded. Make a private lobby.
Workin' on it.

Attached: MoD.png (652x347, 85.3K)

I'm level 999 in MHW and MHIB

Jesus, dude. No one's impressed that you are a top player at a casual party game. No one is required to play with your sweaty ass. If you're so bent on treating the game like a competitive ranked game, then go find other like-minded faggots in the games steam discussions or discord or whatever.

>be level 947 in a party game
literally how

I'm not treating it like a competitive game, I'm upset that people are so afraid of losing that they kick anyone and everyone even slightly better than them.
The game's almost 6 years old, I've been playing on and off for a long time.

>playing 700 hours of this
youtube.com/watch?v=OqKp-OcvsRU

And yet it's okay to down 40,000 hours on shit like Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, and CS:GO?

If you are not streaming and/or winning even small Literally Who tournaments at that point, the answer is no

kek, OP confirmed supreme subhuman

>Any Forums is surprised and appalled people play videogames they like

Attached: 6D602C72-CE04-4E94-9687-49086D754C52.png (620x550, 147.71K)

>I'm not treating it like a competitive game, I'm upset that people are so afraid of losing[...]
lmfao. sad.

Yes, it's sad that I'm actively being punished into being unable to play the game because I'm good at the game.