The Worst Sonic Character

This character is legit the cringiest writing to ever appear inside of a children's media franchise and single helped kill the series with his autism that he started. Its hilarious that retarded zoomers are now making the most cope filled videos defending him. Shadow the hedgehog has no interaction with society at large let alone the whole world he both swears to protect and then commits to conquering, he was literally born in a test tube and lived in isolation. His gravity comes off as completely weightless. Anyone who likes him is a legit retarded zoomer.

Thank God he's about to be forgotten by both classic and movie Sonic.

Attached: 1603463763669(1).png (582x946, 253.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/12GicUqgaL0L
twitter.com/nancypill/status/1242593614368251905
youtube.com/watch?v=p4VSvLgfnZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We know, nu-sega.

classicpedo go rape a toddler

It's amazing that retarded zoomers are now making cope filled videos such as this, trying in their desperate fanboyism to prove that this shitty edgelord was anything other than a shit character from his inception. Sad.

Attached: url(2).jpg (1280x720, 151.75K)

>Durr nu Sega!
He's not deep. He's not some well crafted piece of art showing someone who's been hurt. He's a retarded goth with more red and a sob story.

autism

Attached: 1448904769877.webm (384x288, 436.35K)

>t.Redditbob

Attached: SpongeBob_SquarePants_character.svg.png (640x640, 91.56K)

Shadow was okay before but his own game ruined his reputation beyond salvation, and Sega's overreaction to 06 didn't help things.

>Sonic fans having to come to terms with their favorite edgelord being a shit character
Kek

>Redditbob
Go back

Attached: 6003EC31-529D-4C1F-996B-7C15070D1764.gif (960x540, 2.45M)

And yet, you're the one screeching about him on this board where nobody cares.

>autism

Get a new insult, retard

Honestly, I posted Spongebob for the sake of the shitpost. I don't really care for Shadow as a character.

Did you forget about Zavoc and the rest of the Deadly Six?

now time for the best character

Attached: best girl.jpg (236x354, 20.69K)

Just because you're annoyed at being called autistic isn't my problem

He's fine in SA2, Heroes, and 06. Haven't played Battle or Chronicles so can't say what he's like there but it's really only his spin-off where he's offensively bad. I'd say he's written poorly post-Colors but that applies to the whole cast.

>worst character
Only recently, Sega tossed out any growth his character had and relationships (like with Sonic himself, Rouge, Omega) so he can go fill the irredeemable Edgelord quota that picks fights and is a prick to everyone.

I'd say Silver is worse desu, if only because they had already done the "WHOA another big marketable hedgehog hero!" thing with Shadow, and Shadow is at least memorable through the goofy SA2/Ow the Edge backstory and Muhria shit, as opposed to Silver being literally nothing more than a Trunks expy.

He is now cringe
He wasn't cringe back then because he wasnt treaded like a meme by the writers back then.

I liked him in sonic adventure 2 because he fucking dies, his character would’ve been better if he stayed that way.

do note that when i say this i am not talking about his game.
That was shit.

Redditbob hands wrote this

Damn nigga, that’s real original.

vocaroo.com/12GicUqgaL0L

Attached: 89f25e8e8a3e6e154000c1a3438d7b7ae5920747r1-1436-1595v2_uhq.jpg (1436x1595, 118.54K)

I've been looking for a twitter screencap of a person talking about how he thinks Shadow is a cool character and the only reason everyone hates Shadow and 2000s edge in general was because a bunch of redditors said so. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD WASTE OF SPACE

Sonic 2006 was the last time he was used in a meaningful way.
everything pas that is
>ooh yeah iam edgy
>i am the coolest
>*jumps into the middle of a highly contagious zombot army like the retard of the century*

Attached: shadow-pregnant.jpg (1200x630, 508K)

That's a weird-looking picture of Locke.

Attached: Locke_Profile.jpg (960x1674, 211.6K)

>I'm the coolest
but he says that in SA2`

Every story you could come up with for Shadow could be better pulled off with Metal Sonic. That being said it's one of the better designs in the franchise and I like that they gave him a different running animation. The gun stuff is stupid though.

lego shoes gone too far

Based and true.

Filtered

twitter.com/nancypill/status/1242593614368251905

God bless you, user.

What I'm saying is: He's just an insignificant side character now.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 194116.png (741x406, 82.11K)

>Sonicfags seething at the mere mention that their favourite edgelord is a shit character
classic

Name one story you could do with metal that is in any way meaningful. Don't get me wrong I think he's great, but his only role is really a stand in villain to take Eggman's place sometimes.

Sega can suck my cock, who actually likes that form of Shadow?

Kek.

Here he is talking about it.

(38:29)
>youtube.com/watch?v=p4VSvLgfnZo

>"Shadow is shit"
>"I disagree"
>"Lol get mad faggot"
???

Because there is no argument, there is no "debate" there is no "rebuttal". He's shit, and he always has and always will be.