Do people confuse bootlegs from Aliexpress to the real ones?

I managed to sell my fake emerald for $90. Dude even thanked my for it. This is insane

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x513, 145.03K)

Seek mental help lmao

Fuck people like you that make buying real copies of the game harder. Go bury your head in the sand. You should be ashamed.

Are you just going to spam this thread every day

based

I bought these games when the came out as a kid, well teenager when gen 3 was out. That said if I wanted to replay it I'd emulate it because I can't be fucked swapping the battery out on them and playing it on a 2" screen.

pokefaggots are retarded what else is new

Yes, some people are retarded and can't do a single google search

based op
fuck hoarders

I don't know the difference between the two, but I refuse to pay more than £10 for a copy. I'm assuming I've got fake ones, but they play the same so I don't really give a fuck

>£10
Even at its lowest price, Pokemon was never this cheap

ur mum bought me it so it was £0

Oh its you again OP, big if true.

>a hundred dollars for a GBA game
I guess the retro game market will remain stupid high forever

Eurotards prove they somehow have less braincells than teeth.

is OP just baiting or I can actually sell my original pokemon games at those prices

nigga just check ebay, he is sadly right

EU have better teeth than NA though
and 100% more foreskins

holy based

I bought soulsilver online but I demanded to see it held up to a light. Luckily it has an infra red sensor in it that will show as red along the borders if its real. I have wanted to buy some other pokemon games but I too nervous to pay a ton of money for a copy of red with the box only for the thing to be faked really well.

Honestly I would buy a bootleg of a gba game that I liked if I couldn't find the real one at a reasonable price. Not spending $100 on an old gba game lol

might as well buy a cheap ass flashcart instaed