What the fuck was that ending?

Attached: image0.png (256x230, 126.5K)

a based one

This thread again?

if you played the DS version - based
if you played any other version - cringe

this. the nonary games version is only good for a replay, not your first experience

Sudoku.

Best ending was the one where Snake goes apeshit in the fire chamber desu.

Attached: 6d8.png (680x502, 619.09K)

>retard succeeds with a troll thread and gets many (you)s
>other retards latch onto it and constantly makes thread about said game

Is the DS ending different? I found the steam one underwhelming since it didn't explain anything.

better than whatever vlr and ztd endings were

if you were playing the remaster novel mode has a narration that's important to the plot

ztd kino

Which narration? I did use the VN mode and the ending was basically what if Seven was lying, did I miss something?

Yes, the ending is supposed to be a very DS specific twist

During the final puzzle, it's revealed that while everything on the top screen was Junpei's perspective, everything that happened on the bottom screen was from young Akane's perspective, watching Junpei through the morphogenetic field, waiting for him to get to the sudoku puzzle so that she could copy his answers and escape the child murder room. During the end sequence, the screens are flipped so you have to turn the DS upside down, representing how the perspectives have swapped as you're helping past Akane as Junpei. I haven't played in a long time so maybe explained it a little wrong but that's the gist of it.

Wait did you get the actual ending or just one of the not true ends? If you didn't get the true ending don't read my spoiler wall of text.

Yes I saw that user but what I want an explanation for is how June did it. It felt like a total asspull.
Also picrel. She can basically jump between timelines which is bullshit.

Attached: 16434021246189.png (928x601, 407.9K)

>She can basically jump between timelines which is bullshit.
Wait until Zero Time Dilemma.

She's an esper/shifter/whatever you wanna call it, which is exactly what the original Nonary game was created to find. Ace knew that people like this existed so he created a child murder game to weed out shifters so that he could use the morphogenetic field to cure his facial autism.

luv 999 DS
'ate the other versions
'ate VLR
'ate ZTD
simple as

better than trannynekos ending.

I think you should stop eating video games