Yennefer

She si fucking perfect and literally canon.

Attached: yenn.jpg (600x600, 56.55K)

made for me

And she's now a nigger.
CDPR has never made a good game.

>choker
Does that mean she likes to be choked?

Looks Jewish in this post, I wonder why?

She canonically cucked Geralt too.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 200.76K)

Shani best girl
Iris second best girl
Yen third
Triss after Dijkstra's troll

Attached: ixdem8irfod81.png (960x722, 851.76K)

>greasy ass skin texture
Why do faggots use this so much. It looks like shit.

I wanna lick her perfect ass.

After her lover filled it up!

Yennefer eats ass but that's what makes her the best

Imagine walking in and you see her large balls hanging low from the heat of the day, her large pulsating cock twitching up and down begging to be sucked. As you gaze goes up you see the glean off her sweaty smooth abs and then her supple breasts, nipples hard ready for action. Then your eyes meet and she gives you this look

rimjob queen

Pick one.

Attached: yennefer__triss__ciri__fringilla___white_hair_sure_by_lord_kamski_dexxq8m.jpg (3660x3660, 1.6M)

Why is every woman in witcher a whore?

geralt has canonically cucked yen with basically every sorceress alive. one of them even pretended to be pregnant with geralt's child in order to bully yennefer

Attached: 1624462720739.jpg (236x378, 19.29K)

Because Geralt is too autistic and will outlive any peasant girl, so he goes after sorceresses who are all sluts.

Because most of the women are sorceresses, and therefore largely immortal, and most dudes you meet are going to be dead long before you, so what does it matter.

Also they're making up for the fact that without their magic, they're terrifyingly ugly abominations who couldnt have a family even if they wanted too.

Are you telling us they have magical pussies?

Her Steve Carson versions are legendary

Attached: yennifut.jpg (599x563, 24K)

fuck me man, I really need to lose my Any Forums card, I'm going insane, fapping to r34 of hot vidya girls 24/7

Morrigan.