What if you could save scum irl?

Attached: 64948-1-1429580235.jpg (1920x1200, 206.63K)

I would just get the jackpot in a lottery and use it a starting capital to grow my portofolio to 200 billion, buy all business and real estate in my town, build a castle in the middle and LARP as a count.

id probably slow my life down to a slog since id want everything to go right all the time every single day

if your rich, white, male, heterosexual, 6ft+, not bald, 5.5” circumscised penis you literally can

I dont get it

probably alota rape

Attached: 20200404_221548 big cum nut.jpg (720x590, 255.65K)

>rich
no
>white
yes
>male
yes
>hetero
yes
>6ft+
no (5.7)
>not bald
yes
>5.5" circumcized
no (6.5 uncircumcized)

how did i go? i live in shithole 3rd world country but study IT if it helps. honest answers please

>save before doing something horrible and depraved to see what happens
>go to reload before things get out of hand
>savefile is corrupted

Attached: 1621906490095.jpg (255x255, 12.58K)

begone pablo

always keep multiple saves

not hispanic, italian descent

So not white

i look whiter than the average italian (polish decent too). dont really understand the italians arent white thing though, most look white to me

>implying you can do it all over again without changing the seed

>circumscised
how is this a privilege?

I'd probably start to forget how to do my job as I just either do nothing or cruise around and go spend money on whatever over the weekends of all seasons.

to zit up your pants without reeling in nearly 4'of chickenskin that amounts up to months of free time in the long run.
also you don't instantly nut on a windy day when a gust of wind get a hold of it and the twirling motion caresses your ultra sensitive helmet sending you into throws of extacy making you miss the bus.

>probably alota rape
I appreciate your honesty user

Idk all my relationships probably wouldn't have gotten fucked up

It's too late for me.
I could make a good amount of money from gambling I suppose, but I'd never have the life I really wanted unless I could rewind time.

Typical golems

I bet you hear a lot of groans in your day to day life.

>circumscised
My sincere condolences, user

>circumscised
lol jewboy

Anyone who doesn't say they would use if for no risk, clear conscience, rape is lying. When you reload the save everything you did didn't actually happen.

Attached: rape dude.png (646x481, 454.37K)