You guys do realize that after Elden Ring drops, vidya is basically over right?

You guys do realize that after Elden Ring drops, vidya is basically over right?

There will be no point in the hobby anymore, video games will be a solved medium.

I'll probably sell my consoles and games after I beat it a few times, there will be no sense holding on to them after the hobby has indisputably peaked.

Attached: elden chad.png (1080x1175, 2.16M)

I thought this for Halo 3 and gaming has only gotten worse since then.

Elden Flop

I don't know man, some of the gameplay footage I've seen I'm not that impressed with.

>BOTW just with less fun stuff to do
>peak of anything
LOL

>I thought this for Halo 3

An FPS was never going to be the final chapter of video games.

Will sell 10 million copies easily

Souls games need to be played, not watched

Cope, Nintendie

You will quit gaming because of the disappointment, just wait and see.

Chaos will be better.

>dark souls reskin ver 4
>chad
KEKUS MAXIMUS

I am also looking forward to Jacks game.

Soeoe post the webm where the epic dragon boss kills itself with fall damage.

What else is even coming out for the rest of the year? Fucking nothing. botw2 is probably not happening this year, ps5 has LITERALLY no games. PS4 has... gran tourism 7? Meh.
Nothing on PC either. Nothing on the horizon. Nothing announced. Video games really are over. Elden Ring will probably be the last good one.
I can't believe OP wasn't a fag for once.

Quit playing video games. I didn't realize how much of a waste of time they were until recently. If I took even half the time I spent playing vidya in my teens and twenties and devoted it to practicing some skill, my life would be a lot better. Most games aren't even good, you just play them out of habit and because they push the right buttons in your brain to make you feel like you're accomplishing something. But at the end of the day when you turn the game off, you've accomplished nothing but sitting there and literally twiddling your thumbs (over a hunk of plastic).

The fact that nothing is even announced, even as a far out teaser, and that Nintendo still hasnt announced a Direct says it all.

Video games are over.

Attached: 1642860047709.webm (888x500, 2.82M)

>he says while posting on Any Forums

>You guys do realize that after Elden Ring flops, vidya is basically over right?
Yes, I do

Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1546886540799.jpg (406x364, 48.75K)

Until Dark Souls 4, you mean.

Yes we should be posting on IG and twitter instead

Face it, the entire human race is accomplishing nothing but "twiddling their thumbs over a hunk of plastic"

Attached: 1633337342924.gif (280x170, 802.15K)

>You guys do realize that after Elden Ring drops, vidya is basically over right?

nope we have this get fucked miyazaki fags Dark souls 2 is still the best one

Attached: file.png (1920x1083, 1.37M)

After I plat Elden Ring I'm going to sell my ps4 and nintendo switch and all my games and start trying to raise the dead and conjure evil.
If this post ends in 6 video games are truly dead and is time to summon the dark.

Attached: 1643297152101.webm (460x682, 553.96K)

The scathing disappointment this game is going to be for a lot of people will be glrious, retards actually think this is going to be that good, a surface level rpg with super simplistic combat. Its basically going to be Fallout 4

frightening post, thank God it wasnt a 6

>Consolebabbies first fps