Nice early access game fucking poketards

nice early access game fucking poketards

Attached: pokemonsinnoh.jpg (2232x1247, 1.1M)

>early access
>implying it will ever get better than this

the chinese riddler already confirmed DLC

It just keeps on giving

Attached: shitpost.jpg (1920x1080, 527.88K)

so like most early access games then

Your god damn game developer have billions of dollars behind them! Send a letter to Gamefreak, and tell them to stand up to whoever they answer to. This is getting tiresome with your ugly ass art style and graphics! Tell them to step up their game or let someone else do it! Why do you even take this kind of abuse?!

Yall deserve this for still supporting this greedy and lazy shithole of a company.

don't care
I still bought it and enjoyed it
seethe and cope

Why doesn't Nintendo share engines between first party projects? If this game looked like BOTW, everyone would love it and the BOTW engine has been tested and proven to work for open world games, so why didn't they use it?

2x res helps a little

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-01-31_05-30-25.jpg (3840x2160, 2.06M)

It looks uglier than GameCube era games. Fucking how?

>I have no standards and will literally buy anything as long as it it has the Nintendo logo on it and convince myself it's good even when it's not.

Enjoy crying about it on a forum I guess lmao

This is definitely a "it's no masterpiece" case, but it's fun enough and a nice mix-up from previous entries.

There really are some unforgivable graphic errors beyond the clunky animations. Like weird artifacts that pop up every now and then.

Why didnt game freak ask the BoTW team for help? Like if you're going to blatantly copy that visual style just go all the way with it.

That said, I like the concept. Turning pokemon more of a monster hunter style collectethon was a good choice, just poor execution.

and it's fun :)

Attached: 1643033311361m.jpg (622x1024, 55.51K)

Yeah, so many great shit forgotten and never use again.

Attached: UbiArt_Framework.jpg (228x305, 7.51K)

Attached: Pokemon Legends.png (613x757, 224.47K)

There are games that came out in the Wii-U that look and play better than this. Game freak is just terrible at optimization and graphic fidelity. I just don't get it.

>MUH GRAPHIX
the game is fun
seethe harder

Just tell them to get the fuck off 3D and just do a Octopath.

Attached: octopath-octopath-traveler.gif (640x268, 1.01M)

>Generally favourable reviews on Metacritic
Cope and seethe.

pirated it and im gonna emulate it :)

I think the game looks pretty shit and I don't intend to waste any time on it, but you are extremely retarded if you think having standards matters in this industry. Chances are people here will tell you that your standards are low because of your favourite game, it really doesn't matter. It's not like anything is pushing this industry forward. All that matters is if you're entertained by what you spent your money on, so being upset that others are enjoying something they bought is quite possibly a bigger waste of time than earning the money to spend on this game to play it to completion and then form your own opinion on from experience.

I prefer Arezu's version

Attached: 1643305829609.png (700x1009, 399.41K)

>TORTANIC THIS TIMEE1!!!

>Pokémon
>First party
That's your problem. GameFreak is actively trying to remain its own entity and they act like it.

>MUHST DEFEND NINTENDO
Looks like you're playing on PS2, but the graphics alone aren't the issue. It's the fact that Nintendo doesn't care because they know Retards like you don't care. Outdated, overpriced hardware with mediocre ports and nothing but sequels.

>this game was average on wiiu, guess I better buy it on switch just in case!

Neat, and it's the official art too

Attached: ishygddt May.png (473x473, 351.95K)

What are you on about. The game is great. Sure the game could look better, but I think it’s a stylized thing.