Did you rike it?

did you rike it?

Attached: 527181917161.jpg (1100x618, 145.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SnfiUQD_AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be honest. No. Birb was an asspull11th hour villain and Pso2 did the exact same thing better, PD was basically the same thing. Omnicidal nihilism elemental. Only it was present in the story by proxy (ep1&2) or just outright a re-occurring threat (the rest of the game.)

Endwalker wasn't bad, but the finale was a letdown after Heavensward and Shadowbringer's finales. Hell, even Tsukuyomi was arguably a better finale if taken within the context of Stormblood. Now I get pelted by FFXIV bootlickers who refuse to accept any criticize of the game and will call me a cutesene skipper or a WoWfugee.

Attached: primordaildarkness.jpg (1280x720, 96.97K)

>Now I get pelted by FFXIV bootlickers who refuse to accept any criticize of the game and will call me a cutesene skipper or a WoWfugee.
Happens to me when I point out how theres too much generic buttrock and rehashed orchestra In Endwalker compared to older content, midboss theme was pretty good I'll give it that

Kino.

>80% of players enjoyed the ending
>20% didn't
>20% get mad the 80% won't listen to them complain about the game
Real question is who asked about your opinion in a discussion with people who enjoyed the game. No one cares

Yes, Zenos interrupting by breaking in was kino.

Agreed, fuck minorities

You're not wrong and it's apparent that even if they had most of the story planned in advance since 2.0 they didn't know who the actual villain was gonna be until endwalker itself which is why Meteion feels like an asspull.
That said I still enjoyed much of the expansion enough to overlook minor shortcomings like this.

Attached: 1643559388505.png (740x960, 1.08M)

>spoilers in the OP
mouthbreathing zoomies like you are the reason why people have to rush to finish a game asap.

Attached: 1622726118959.jpg (711x711, 84.08K)

Attached: 1629110718040.png (644x537, 341.68K)

At least it wasn't the predictable capeshit writing of having Zodiark as the end boss.
Its been nearly 2 months, even the biggest slowfag would have finished it by now

You wouldn't know who that is unless you played endwalker anyway.

>over a month
>still not done with the MSQ

Attached: 1643559917639.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

% of players enjoyed the ending
% didn't
>trust me

No, I loved it.

That's what you get for slacking, faggot.

This but Endwalker was a let down. The forced walking sections were a drag. It fumbled the build-up of the ascian plot and Zodiark for some Last Jedi subversion.

loved it
youtu.be/8SnfiUQD_AY

So faggots what's the trial series going to be?

having the final boss be nihilism as a concept is 10/10 kino

Couldn't even buy the game frogfag because of the shitty servers

3/10 execution

>implying i haven't finished it in the first week of EW
also a ton of people started the game THIS WEEK, going by the sprouts in the starting cities. neck yourselves.

Attached: 1638648728495.gif (161x90, 235.88K)

Yeah, it was great

oh no not the sprouts on Any Forums how will we ever recover

Attached: 1626372421146.jpg (1920x1080, 940.44K)

They started selling the game again this week that's why you're seeing more sprouts.
Inevitably 90% of those will get filtered before they even have a chance to get invested in the story.

Stop lewding the birb you freaks

Attached: 1621610645456.jpg (125x116, 1.5K)

I feel like people who say Meteion is an asspull are just upset that she was the noisenigga instead of whatever dumb shit idea they had about it instead. We've known about the noisenigga for years now, it being the final boss is not an asspull at all, it just didn't take the form you thoight it would.

XIV is a story heavy game, if you walk into XIV threads expecting not to get spoiled I suggest you fuck off and return to Reddit where you belong.

Attached: 1625278055189.jpg (480x480, 48.55K)

Fuck them sprouts, there is no way in hell they can look for discussions online and not already know of the thing in HW, how StB goes down and all about Emet and the Exarch

shit body

>storyfags

Anyways, how good are SGE and RPR in the lvl 70 ultimates?

I managed to avoid all the story spoilers and only knew how Emet looked. Thought she was some lesbian before actually getting to that part lmao.

>i'll save everyone from their suffering by killing them #354
At least Seymour had the decency to be there at the start of the story.

Attached: 1570743185124.jpg (1024x651, 49K)

In a vacuum it wasnt bad, but considering this was supposed to be the "ULTIMATE CONCLUSION TO THE 10 YEAR HYDAELYN VS ZODIARK SAGA" it definitely didn't live up to those standards at all. EW was all over the place really, the tone of the narrative would shift constantly between "it's the end of the world!!" to "hey guys let's enjoy some burgers and have a few laughs and lol epic little bunnies aren't they so cute??"
Overall EW was weaker than ShB, weaker than StB, and much, much weaker than HW, but it was still enjoyable.

Attached: 1622087251453.png (789x441, 535.18K)

>Zodiark was done dirty! Endwalker bad!
Brainlet.
>Zenos is cringe! Endwalker bad!
Brainlet.
>Meteion came out of nowhere! Endwalker bad!
Brainlet.

Attached: 15759157235.png (496x421, 124.83K)

xiv is reddit

I thought endwalker would be some kind of end of the journey, but instead it felt more like some sitcom. They should have killed off a few or all of the scions, or at least eoreza(?) should have lost something when being so close to the final days.

Dumb cutscene skipper. Meteion said the cycle of death and rebirth was the problem. She wanted to permadead everyone to stop the cycle.

Ok Jack Murphy

Should have preordered it retard

You are right about one thing: the bunnies are epic

You just repeated what he said with more words

>but considering this was supposed to be the "ULTIMATE CONCLUSION TO THE 10 YEAR HYDAELYN VS ZODIARK SAGA" it definitely didn't live up to those standards at all.
What the fuck did you want? You piloting a giant Hydaelyn mech and punching out Zodiark in space?

I don't support preorder cancer

Oh, you're retarded. Move along then.

Maybe actually having Zodiark be the final boss instead of some really shitty encounter that was entirely forgettable and almost felt forced? For someone that has been the main antagonist for 10 years, he sure felt like a footnote in the grand scheme of the story.

Attached: 1618097270776.png (750x767, 408.22K)

Is this post satire?

It's satire, right?

Attached: 1417063158349.png (210x230, 2.43K)

cutscene skipper
shit taste
also ur a retard

Wish I could tell her I'm not going to hurt her no matter what and beat her with the power of love.

At the end of the day endwalker is more so about the connection you have with others and how that allows you to overcome obstacles even though you all know you're gonna die one day.
The light hearted parts are there to highlight this fact and to let you appreciate your companions on the journey, the expansion would have been dreadful if it was just dour-faced WE MUST SAVE DA WORLD the whole way through.

You suffocate and die.

Meteion's cross-eyes are so cute

It was literally the best ending ever. Like it was so good set up. I loved everything about it. Especially the way my nigga stealed the show. This is trule a 10/10 game

Attached: 1643547682707.png (680x675, 577.14K)

Completely forgettable

>no argument

I didn't mind those moments really, I just felt like there were times where it was inapropriate given the circumstances, such as near the end where you're chilling with the Scions in Old Sharlayan right before you're supposed to save the world. It's like uhhh aren't we supposed to be getting on a ship right now? Just felt out of place.