Now do you get it? You whole body is nothing but mold!

Now do you get it? You whole body is nothing but mold!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 119.28K)

YOU'RE DEAD

DEAD

kino moment

And? Still gonna come back to life and save my family.

didn't ask

What game

I was guessing he was dead in 7, but this is one of those "whoa" moments I should have expected. Really well done.

>uses this revelation to give him the push he needs to save his daughter
Absolutely kino character and I'm tired if pretending different

Attached: Ethan-Winters.jpg (768x432, 61.24K)

>Retard needed to be told he's not human to save his daughter
>when any dad worth their salt would have done so anyway
>Absolutely kino character
No

>White man goes through hell and literally dies 2 times to save secure future of his white children
Jesus japs cant be more based than that. I get now why lefties hated this game

>a literally molding faceless F-bomber is what zoomers consider "good character design"

I was sitting there telling myself not to get misty eyed. I did, and it being a RE game. He had no other option.

this game should have given you crazy mold powers at the end like how piers got lightning punches in RE6

He literally murdered an entire town of fucked up mold freaks, vampires, and werewolves without a second of hesitation. He put Chris to shame in the same game

No one really hated this game, what the fuck does politics have to do with anything?

did umbrella never run any medical tests on him after the dulvey incident?

Have no idea, it doesn't say. With Mia and Chris in Miranda's lab, she mentions that Ethan is "special", so even Chris might not know.

Imagine the smell

Mia knew so most likely Umbrella as well and kept the family under observation because it was a unique case with interesting data to collect in it's natural habitat so they let them live like a family in a remote area.

>No one really hated this game
Not him, but I do.
I hate every single "RE" game starting from 7. The franchise was absolutely raped by Burger writers and the zoom zoom hacks calling themselves "game devs".

Would you rather sex with Mia Winters or Donna Beneviento?

Attached: 5A641D68-592B-4BBD-8CB5-696BA27F67A3.png (600x879, 165.33K)

>lefties hated this game
What are you talking about? Leftists loved RE8 as much as anyone else - they were even hornier than Any Forums about Dimitrescu, too..

no, he needed to be told he's not human so he knew that haven't his heart ripped out meant it wasn't over
he had the motivation, but he thought he was dead

so you were fine with 6? if so then fuck you, your opinion is invalid

Mia, she wouldn't kill me but would hand me off to her Connections buddies afterwards.

Ethan's soul is so powerful he convinces mold it's not actually mold. Everyone else literally turned into Swamp Thing, Ethan's soul just said fuck you mold I'm a human.

Attached: homosexual kissing scene.jpg (197x390, 42.38K)

>Really well done.
lmao zoomer moment
or maybe just the "taste" of RE fans or REtards as I like to call them

who the FUCK thought it was a good idea to give a zombie a grenade vest and let it run around the mansion?

Attached: 61E76E6B-9679-43E3-9EFC-A335D6195123.jpg (1920x1080, 228.37K)

Domestic Malice Ocho: hamlet

I want Ethan to adopt and care for a spooky evil mold daughter.

Attached: ethan and eveline.png (1200x524, 688.31K)

>Really well done.
Is this bait?

>Looks like your outside matches your inside now, psycho witch!

Attached: Ethan Winters.jpg (640x456, 28.81K)