Any holiday games?

Any holiday games?

Attached: ramadan.jpg (640x640, 78.37K)

what is ramadan?

The ninth month of the Islamic calendar, observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting (sawm), prayer, reflection and community

Sweden is unsurprising but Norway too? What the fuck?

>Europe circa 1940

I hope it's 100% Easter in the next 20 years.

Attached: 1643557834591.jpg (220x191, 17.01K)

And all of Europe with the exception of basedtugal

>Norway too
What you didn't know?

Attached: image.jpg (660x330, 83.57K)

Fuck off. You got booted off Any Forums just recently.
It makes no sense for anyone practicing easter to search for info on it.

But isn't Norway not a member of the EU? Why does it accept shitskins?

pretty cringe that Americans don't know one of the most important Christian holidays

Attached: 14.png (512x512, 23.5K)

Easter is extremely important to the orthodox community, makes perfect sense that it's the most searched in Greece for example.

>Italy
>Ramadan
No fucking way

yeah it's almost as if it has nothing to do with german enforced quotas and more to do with white people being inherently retarded

>It makes no sense for anyone practicing easter to search for info on it.
Why?

I'm "christian" and I don't think I've ever googled easter, why would I?

>UK
>not ramadan
bullshit

If you practice Easter and it's extremely important to you, you know how to practice it and what it is. It makes zero sense to google it.

Again, fuck off with these off topic threads.

indians arent muslim

>practice something since childhood because my parents did it
>want to know more about it
>go on the internet
>it triggers some 4chin chudster

Why would you ever google a Holiday you already know about? Notice how the areas that have a Muslim majority are searching for Easter instead?

Ah yes, the glorious Christian Republic of Iran

sad if true

>easter is translated in literally every country
>ramadan is the same word
incredible

This. I'd be like and just google it.

Attached: 1444494364807.png (1984x1736, 242.59K)

Bitch please.

>Notice how the areas that have a Muslim majority
Like all of North Africa and Arabia?

Around 400 million of them are

Attached: partition_of_india_1947.jpg (800x810, 205.23K)

Attached: Bitches_Leave[1].jpg (600x499, 32.41K)

uuuuuh guys ?

Attached: d14930f4b2d91243c627b03f1c0d02cf.png (289x207, 17.77K)

>another white incel thread
subtle

Attached: 1564561561587.jpg (1200x794, 253K)

You know, like "Orthodox Easter 2022" so you know what date it is.

name 3

ó_ó

What about people searching for easter eggs in GTA?

>deus
Based Portuguese and Galicians proving themselves to be the true heirs of Rome.

You "need" to look up the dates for easter and lens. The real reason some countries are green is

Attached: 1616419757097.jpg (559x392, 36.71K)

>lens

Because you might find out something knew. For example, did you know that Easter is more important to Christianity than Christmas is?

>look up the dates
You'll usually just look at a calendar

what's the problem?

I meant lent, sorry

Egypt, Most of Indonesia except the Philippians (which happens to be christian), and that country under russia that I can’t remember the name of, I think its Kazakistan, also India has nearly half of its population being Muslim

Bogdan is a Slavic name that roughly translates as "God's given".

They obviously compared it to how many people search for Easter in their own language

that's the translation of the word "God" in each country

VIDEO GAMES

Nice meme, "jamal" is not the Swedish word for God, "gud" is.

>Europeans don't give a fuck about dated traditions
Whoa...

Egypt is searching ramadan though
Are you fucking retarded?

Kazakhstan is green. Which country you're talking about?

Every single one of those countries is in green you dolt

And the UK. Even potatoniggers aren't that far gone. The absolute state of mainland cucks

Who tf uses calendars to find out dates of holidays and so on instead of googling it?

the title doesn't say, you even have the quotes, there's no detail about the translation, only google searches

Do Turks call out to the God of Islam in Arabic (Allah) or in Turkish as Tann? Do Iranians say Khoda or Allah?

Why are they interested in either Ramadan or Easter then?

>Christugal

Europe needs to start mass killings and fast

Pretty cringe that people think Easter is a Christian holiday and not a cultural overwriting

>Cuba
>green
Why?

They don't celebrate easter in China so this map is pretty bullshit.

Meh it's fine. It took America like what, 60 years to get to the point where negroes can openly burn cities? By that time I'll be dead, who cares about the future

((((((((((((((((((((((((((german))))))))))))))))))))))))))
sure

I know all about Easter because I learned about in a thing called school. Imagine being so retarded you don't know when Easter is celebrated.

>Cuba
Communists.

Because non-Europeans do give a fuck about dated traditions and tip the search frequency in their favor

>I FUCKING LOVE RAMADAN :O

Ramadan is the better holiday
The world will know this after Afghanistan

Attached: 66bc40e266c6640c3646f473972e9891.jpg (564x564, 72.39K)

I plan to escape America's balkanization by going back to europe so I need them to remain white for the time being.

Based.

yeah, i'm sure everybody gott that lol. anyway, why are you concerned about poland in particular?

It’s CLEARLY a religious holiday, it just happens to be common enough in the west that it’s also cultural
I stopped going to a church when I was like 14 and still take part in easter/christmas cause what else would I be doing on those days

Almost all their holidays are like that, “Christmas” being the most obnoxious offender. You know how Christmas got its name? Before the Christians had any actual celebrations they used to party and get trashed/act like degenerates in the streets of Rome. It was literally an ironic shitpost name, “Why are those Christians shitfaced and trashing the city?” “Oh they’re just celebrating Christ’s Mass.”

germans, jews, doesn't matter
whitoids are still retarded enough to follow through

Being a non-denominational christnigger is just as bad as being a regular one

>Iran
Jesus fucking Christ. It's true. The people really do hate Islam secretly.

It's UN that pushes refugees and family reunifications. Americans have no idea, they always say the UN is a joke or something. Clueless people on another continent.

I remember googling it before because the easter date changed to fit the orthodox or something.
Besides that, it's really hard to miss the dates unless you start missing mass because the priest reminds you of the special dates or activities constantly.

who goes to the church in 2k22 lol

The UN has no power or jurisdiction over such things.

I sure love video games and the great moderation here on Any Forums

sure but that means those countries have more muslim migrants than non-muslim-english-speaking migrants which is also not ideal. there should be zero muslims moving to europe