Frosk

Was she right?

Attached: 2065D8A0-C44C-4FF9-9278-785B036A6938.jpg (1280x720, 114.87K)

Yes, and no, but people are just getting tired of hearing about something needed to be done about something that no one can really do anything about. People are going to be assholes, it sucks, in video games and real life. Report, block, unfollow, mute, some thicker skin, find new people to play with, it's that easy.

Femibeast orders always must be respected, unless you're an incel.

Attached: 1643388734765.webm (1920x1080, 361.94K)

Mostly. All excepting for that one comment about the other girls not being eyecandy.

But yelling at her viewers won't change a thing. She's half as attractive as Olivia Munn. And at the same time, she's an eighth as charismatic as Olivia Munn. She didn't have the charisma to pull off that rant. No one found it endearing, except the most hardcore of hardcore virtue signally weirdos like Adam Sessler.

I don't think people need to be treated like shit or harassed just because it's a video game or online. She didn't have to act the way she did and maybe she would have been taken more seriously. we have companies trying to do something about all of the bullshit from people who never got over their MW2 days and how it not only effects the players and their emotions trying to enjoy themselves, but the companies. It's just that they don't want to go too hard with it and lose a fan/buyer base for being too restrictive.

Bitches will die. No social justice in gaming!

Attached: Intimidation_Game.jpg (600x600, 25.79K)

Yes. Speaking up and commanding attention will draw haters but she didnt say anything incorrect.

Just came off like she was lashing out and coping because she is aware that she is not as attractive and that deeply bothers her. People wouldn't care that she isn't eyecandy if she didn't care so much. It's her obvious insecurity that rubs people the wrong way.

PRESS F IF YOU'RE JERKING OFF TO ME

Still the funniest hour in tv history.

That she’s not bangable? Yeah.

But regarding online abuse? Ehhhh.
It’s not real life. People are dicks online, yet perfectly lovely in person.
It’s part of the separation between yourself and the persona you adopt when gaming or shitposting.
I loathe the idea of being ME online. Why would I want to be, when that can lead to actual repercussions?
Hell, I don’t even mean just getting fucked for saying nigger, or making fun of fags, either. I mean that any view that I express, can be used against me. Even if at the time it was posted it wasn’t even something sacred.

Look at all the “comedians” who have got in trouble for tweets making fun of men who think they’re women. It was fine to do back in the day, but the mentally infirm are a sacred cow now.
Who knows what might be in the future.

What if posting about how game “journalists” are spastics, or Canadians fuck dogs becomes some super terrible thing to do in 15 years?

I say let people do as they like online. It literally isn’t real life, and you can simply turn off the computer and got molest a dog or write a shitty article anyway.

Literally who is this la goblina, some twitch eceleb?

Attached: 1643558170678.gif (390x301, 925.1K)

>berates the former audience of 15 year old boys for getting horny over attractive women
Old woman yells at cloud

Not as far as I'm concerned, i stopped listening to her rant when she said she wasnt as bangable as the last host. I patently disagree, she is at worst a seven in facial aesthetic alone, nevermind her god awful style and tats.

this kek, she’s basically angry that teens in 2006 got horny over Olivia Munn

nah she was far left

Extremely white features. Can't mistake them for anything else. Thank God that no other race looks like this.

Any point she may have had went out the window when the screeching lecture began.

VIDEO GAMES

>grown adult wearing a hoodie
this was the most cringe part about it. After a certain age is time to retire the hood and go for the crewneck

It probably killed the show before it even started.

>a channel with a full cast, crew, and professional sets gets less than 10k per video
autists in their own bedrooms bring in more viewers

>Most popular video is a reunion featuring Munn and Webb

Attached: 59.jpg (530x600, 67.83K)

Wow, she's hot

G4 used to be a whole TV channel and now its a twitch stream watched by maybe a couple hundred people lol

who is this semen demon

No

Can't really say. I tuned out the minute this Joe Dirt looking bitch opened her mouth.