RuneScape 3 vs Old school RuneScape

RuneScape 3 vs Old school RuneScape.

>Which has better leveling experience
>Which has better quests
>Which has better gameplay
>Which has more SOUL

Attached: 1631026138444s.jpg (250x233, 10.49K)

never played RS3 but osrs oozes soul
gameplay is dogshit though
also aren't most of the quests the same in both? the quests are legitimately great, I'm thinking about running the elf questline for some friends as a self contained D&D adventure

Is this a joke? RS3 beats OSRS in any fucking metric aside from mtx being forced into the playerbase and osrs being a more popular game.

Osrs player are currently crying about a level 23 RC being the best leveling method for a horrible designed skill. And is currently having to rely heavily on FOMO game ass modes, aka deadman mode and league.

RS3 got its problem, but at least it isn't as bad as OSRS have.

Attached: laughing bob.png (1637x1080, 606.02K)

Also forgot to mention it but early OSRS has a shiton of soul, but the moment you start going into newly develop zones or areas they updated you go "what the fuck".

If you were to compare new areas of rs3 and osrs then rs3 will always win. But early leveling experince? you will see a lot of osrs soul, uless you wander into the fanfic kingdom called zeah.

I just did all of the kourend quests the other day, they're pretty cool. The main issue is that it took an obscenely unreasonable amount of time for them to add any quest content so it was left empty for literal years

I hate how stupid it is. So 4 political leaders that have no interest to work together, works together when literally only 2 of factions are important.

Shaz and Hosi could literally take over the entire kingdom without even trying.

Shayzien are heavily dependent on Lovakengj for materiel and I would be hesitant to fuck with the immortal wizard retards in Arceuus, even if they don't seem to give a shit about anything that happens
That all said, in the last quest the other factions do acknowledge that those two are the most important and Kandur Hosidius was secretly trying working out how to beat Shiro Shayzien in a power struggle for the throne, and it fuckin worked

I've recently gotten into RS3. It has an ENORMOUS gate for new players and most of the game is designed towards the endgame players, but it's pretty good overall - IF - you play an ironman.

End game rs3 fucking obliterates osrs off the pl anet.

Old school used to but now they're both bad.
RS3 at least has Quality of life shit tied to the inevitable post 70 nightmare grind

RS3 trumps OSRS
2004 Runescape was peak soul for that game so all these zoomers don't know what the fuck they're talking about

>OSRS players shit on everything RS3
>But they fucming loves Leagues which is just OSRS but with a ton of the shit they have in RS3

>Worked
Lol. Anyway aside from kingdom divided, most of kourend sucks and is especially frustrating to do.
I liked quests like Dragon slayer 2 and song of the elves for being conclusive and far better than the rs3 version where the dark lord is actually real.
You have to remember that RS3 does also have great new quests like the needle one but then has shit like the jelly quest and christmas quests

christmas quest is good, fuck off

What the fuck? This is Guthix/Zamorak/Saradomin autism times 100.

Why can't they design normal in the ass player-related quests like clans vs clans, killing a pker, killing revenants, protecting NPCs in the wilderness, more quests in areas that don't have them like the boneyard and the spiders and moss giants in Varrock dungeon. More content and extra dungeons for the cockroach area and Stronghold of Security, etc.
More quests for Draynor Manor.

There was this 1 motherfucker who made a thread called Hour of Darkness which was this huge mini-game event that happened in the wilderness twice a day for 1 hour (i think). which basically would have revitalized the wilderness by adding co-op PvE content like God Wars dungeon.
Instead Jagex just keep adding entirely new locations like God Wars instead of making use of what they already have.

RS classic shits on the mouth of both of these

This is what British fascism does to you. Jagex is the most fascistic piece of shit of a company I've ever seen. You'd almost say they're not even British, but chinks, they think chinks, they're sadists.

>old thing good

"no" unless you mean at the time, then sure, rs(it wasn't called classic, newshit) was very cool and good for its time

Everquest shat down its mouth any time of the day in any dimension.

Did you play EQ at school, or anywhere you go retard?

I cannot fucking stand the grid-based movement, I cannot stand the clunky movement where I can't use WASD and it takes 2 seconds before and after for my character to start moving.
Evolution of Combat at least fixed the disgustingly slow combat. Jesus Christ imagine if Pokemon battles lasted 5 times as long. In turn based combat games you can at least spam and speed up.
Runescape should had been a pathetic point & clicker because of how slow and unimaginative its setting is. It feels like a parody. If you think parodies are soulful then you do you, but Jesus to fall in love with a parody's lore, characters, story when it can't even take itself seriously... and the gameplay is just as bad...

How the fuck did you play wherever you went, you lying retard?

Pokemon shits down your mouth too, RunEscapefag. Can you play RS on GBA? You can't. Stfu, poorfag noob.

Runescape IS a point & click. If you don't have that kind of patience, it's not the game for you.

Did you play RS classic in school? School PCs didn't allow for internet outside of LAN which isn't internet. And even if it allowed for an internet connection it would be slow as hell.
I played Runescape classic and Runescape 2 on a dogshit PC you'd find in a computer science class and it could not manage RS classic, it was too badly optimized on top of the clunkiness it already had.

I've been playing since 2004 and both RS3 and OSRS are dogshit

Despite being a 3D point & clicker it did not utilize its medium very well as a puzzle adventure game. 99% of the boxes, crates, chests are empty, enemies don't drop a lot of gold.
All of the quests you did in Runescape you could find them in other games and much more detailed and better constructed in actual point & click adventure games or actual RPGs.
Runescape's quests only feel good when compared to WoW's dogshit of "kill 10-45 monsters and do it 3x times for monsters A,B,C" but there were some WoW quests which actually had imagination like letting yourself get poisoned to receive a spider minipet.
And stuff like Diablo, Dungeon Siege, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Earthbound, Zelda, the list goes on beat the shit out of WoW quest wise.