When will we finally ban the west from vidya?

When will we finally ban the west from vidya?
You jizz slurping niggas never made a single good game.

Attached: absolute state of the west.png (1224x787, 899.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_NaokiSaito/status/1482977012151058432?t=e9j0sNphMrjJqsR4io06EQ&s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate nft's so fucking much, even outside the context of vidya

I think it's more the average AAA shooter dudebro doesn't know or care about it;.. NFTs seem to do fine in Japan where gachashit and owning JPEGs is already an established thing.

not because Japan is fine with it that the occident will also be, it's kinda like cultural differences

There has never been a good Japanese game.

Attached: file-2414124-19-ifmsuk.jpg (1000x667, 62.07K)

Pac-man?

Bomberman?

*blocks your path*

Attached: MGR.jpg (719x556, 375.84K)

If your game has NFT. I'm out, peace

If your game is from a western dev I'm out, peace

>NFTs seem to do fine in Japan where gachashit and owning JPEGs is already an established thing.
With the clear difference that they actually leave these mechanics in what they belong: smart phone games. They don't pester full home console games with it.
The west in the other hand sniffed that shit the second it was available in the market and then asked themselves
>bro how can i turn my video games into an NFT bazar?
Though tbf Square's CEO was talking about them too. But i have a hard time believing they have the balls for it

Sorry, the japanese like NFTs. Japanese game companies will cater to them and you twitter trannies crying about it will have to live with it.

twitter.com/_NaokiSaito/status/1482977012151058432?t=e9j0sNphMrjJqsR4io06EQ&s=19

It's the easy answer, but it's also the right one.

Banning the west when gacha exist.

That's the french though. Do the French count as western?

i don't have to deal with fucking gacha in my fucking HOMSE CONSOLE GAMES.
Meanwhile the west can't even make a remaster properly without shitting the bed hard

weebs will def eat waifu nfts

>Buy an NFT of a skin in Rainbow Six Siege
>Can now use the skin in Call of Duty and CSGO too
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Just like I refuse to play any F2P games, I'm going to refuse to play any game with NFTs. Let the companies do whatever they want and I still have decades of games to play and replay.

>ubishit games
not my problem

You're expecting too much from the game companies to even allow that. They're not going to work together on things that they're not going to get money from.

good attitude, it just bothers me that people need to verbaly declare this. It should be fucking standard to not buy yourself into any shady businesses?
Like how the fuck does anyone buy more than 10 games a year? Even 10 is just too much consoom shit for me