What's the best way all in one DS?

>3DS
+3d Gimmick
+Can play 3DS/DS/GB Natively
-Screen is awful in native res for both DS and GB and is way too small when playing GB games. Massive black borders
>DSi XL
+Best screen in all of DS lineup
+The perfect way to play DS games
-Does not have native emulation for GB/A
>DS Lite
+great screen
+can play DS/GBA games natively
-No SD card/microsd. needs flashcart (somewhat expensive and unreliable)
-medium black borders

Attached: 1614951855571.png (1105x1144, 806.56K)

I don't understand.
Wouldn't a New 3DS XL (or 2DS XL if you're cheap or can't find it) with homebrew be the way to go?
I mean, it's uncomfortable to hold for long periods but at least you can buy a grip.

>2ds
+plays gb, gbc, gba, ds, 3ds games
+no hinge that can snap or ruin the display
+incredibly comfy shoulder buttons that fit around fingers
-not very portable
-toy look
-no 3d
-mono

>needs flashcart (somewhat expensive and unreliable)
completely wrong

>Massive black borders
How is this a problem or anyone?

Screen is awful for playing DS games,and GBA is worse
see pic related (DS lite vs N3DS)

Attached: 1594501910350.jpg (4032x1960, 2.36M)

I have a new 2ds XL and midlly regret it as the screen quality isn't the best. My old dsi has a nicer screen.

>muh games from 50 years ago.
Why are zoomers so infatuated with games from 20 years ago? Are they trying to be cool? Are they larping as "mature?"

The N3DS and N2DS can actually emulate most GBA games pretty good and at full screen with hibernation. Also you can just use the VC version which is also Fullscreen. You can also use TW Menu to run GBA roms natively. Then there is this also open-abg-firm but sadly no hibernation.

you cannot run GBA at full screen without fucking up the game quality

How is the XL the best screen when all it does is ruin the pixel density? It made games look like shit back then and it still does. DS games, especially 3d ones, don't look good at that size.

Looks fine to me

3DS. You should have a GBA SP for GBA, GBC and GB games. A lot of early GBA games need that lack of a backlight.

DS Lite screen is more then fine for GBA games

Pretty sure there's other methods to increase the GBA resolution on the 3DS.

It's really fucking not. Even late SP models with the backlight on absolutely destroy visual effects in games like Harmony of Dissonance, Golden Sun, Magical Vacation, etc. They were designed with the original GBA screen in mind.

the answer is new 2ds xl
hacking is piss easy, toss a good sized sd card in it and you're gold
also no 3d gimmick, so better battery life

Than use the original GBA.

2DS
the 3D gimmick sucks cock, 2DS is cheap as shit & came with firmware that was easily crackable

The dpad is balls.

The SP is objectively better due to the rechargeable battery and ability to turn on a backlight for games that weren't hypersaturated to compensate for the OG screen (Circle of the Moon, Warioware, Kirby). Point is that there's plenty of GBA games where anything but a flashcart on an actual GBA is a visual mess. This isn't even getting into the natural blur the GBA screen creates, which is why some games look like a pixelated mess when emulated or played on a DS.

>came with firmware that was easily crackable
all ds are easy to hack

this is a gba screen size, I don't get what's the issue.

need a source on this