What games are you too scared to play?

What games are you too scared to play?

Attached: 285B68F6-0E02-4AC4-874F-BB9A6C72404F.jpg (2306x701, 239.53K)

I bought Hunt: Showdown and it's honestly almost too scary. Just doing the single-player training and you have to go kill the Butcher... he is actually scary. The sound design is too good in this game. Even the standard zombies are freaking me out a little.

do leafs honestly think people know anything about their politicians?

apparently capcom toned down the horror in RE8 because “RE7 was too scary” for some people. upsetting if true.

Do you honestly think this was posted by a Canadian and not some USAtard that’s been listening to too many Don Trump jr podcasts?

there were fat soibois saying on video they'd have to shoot people. meth heads on Any Forums were saying they're gonna shoot up trudeau's house. pretty standard practice to leave when there are threats.

slenderman

>Is… is that.. ACCOUNTABILITY???
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HIDE ME SAVE ME!!!!!!

Attached: 8375287D-1E82-409A-A47C-5362393E70D5.jpg (2278x1708, 967.98K)

I try to finish Dead Space every year or two but I can never complete it, I know where half the jumpscares are by now but they still get me

Canada is northern Mexico.

Why are anti-vaxxers so autistic?

Attached: 04xrlenavoz71.jpg (400x400, 26.47K)

What's going on in Canada?

Same shit as the euro migrant crisis but with central americans instead of africans and west asians.

Absolutely nothing. As always USA/UK/Auscucks on Any Forums seethe over Canada while Canada becomes the best place to live in the world. Also Trudeau jr is the best thing to happen to Canada since Chrétien.

Canada will be the ones to stop the globohomo and Any Forums will never be able to live with themselves after that

A bunch of truckers are annoying people so they don’t have to get the jab, and turdeu ran away to wait it out. Nothing will change, just like all those french and aussie protests

No they won’t. This cringe trucker caravan of altright losers doesn’t even represent the Trucking Association of Canada or the majority of truckers who are indeed vaccinated.

Trudeau channeling his french genes!

The beard improves his image desu

Honk

Nice cope, nobody gives a fuck about what the TAC thinks, this is the people standing up not associations or businesses faggot

>Darkwood
The sound design and atmosphere is just too damn good. The game really nails the unspoken rule of horror that the less you see something the scarier it is, and staying barricaded in a small room whilst who-knows-what is lurking outside trying to get in is probably the most scared a game has made me in years.

lmao yeah sure enjoy freezing your tiny dicks off with your picket signs for a week while nobody cares and wishes you died of covid already

NFT games
they cost real money

You must be one of the guys in ottowa seething because you cant sleep through the air horns hahaha

Of all the jobs where vaccinating might seem like a good idea, the men who stay isolated in a cab 18 hours a day seem like they hardly need it.

teamsters are getting back together

They pass international borders and have tons of contact with border security agents. It’s literally one of the first ones you should be vaccinating.

Doesn’t look like much of a get together tbf

Reminds me of that cringe Charlottetown protest

Seethe

Attached: 1643465255764m.jpg (699x1024, 104.47K)

It’s their right, since there is a risk. I really don’t get why people think that 100% of the population needs to be vaccinated

that's fucking hilarious. These fucking children are seething over honk honk.

>my rapist test result was negative
what

No it’s not their right. It’s the company’s right. Which is why the majority of truckers did get vaccinated to keep their jobs. Nobody cares if some lowIQs decide to give up their jobs.

There's actually no risk. It's all bullshit designed to keep you in their loser club.

Elden Ring. I just know it wont live to my expectations. Im not precisely a FromSoft groupie like some people, but I've been craving for my fantasy fix since last month, started reading some Tolkien books and whatnot, which only hypes me more. I played the beta so "I know what to expect", but still. It has gone to the point where I might wait until DLC gets released/game goes in sale before buying

Makes him look more like his dad Fidel Castro

Yeah, I mean, who in his right mind would stay in the failing US of A out of his own volition?
Just allow them through to Canada. That's where they actually want to go.

Will he nuke America in 2030?

Am I crazy or does it seem like modern politicians are hated by the vast majority of citizens? How are these fucks getting elected?

Why do cucknadians continue to vote for this cuck?

Why would you nuke a barren wasteland?

You’re crazy. Trudeau got elected by the popular vote and he literally called a snap election half a year ago to bitchslap you with that truth again. Stick to Facebook posting, Cletus.

Because twice the nuking, the better.

Because he’s a good leader that makes cucks like you seethe.

>I counted my own votes and um, I won! Take my word for it ;^)