Should games be more inclusive?

should games be more inclusive?

Attached: 1643378312145.png (809x973, 608.68K)

Attached: 1643377699278.png (1364x496, 150.97K)

it's a woman of course

no

why a wheelchair? why not mannequin legs? or a centaur legs
also isn't it overpowered?

Attached: 1643378429939.png (833x991, 674.74K)

Inclusivity argument aside, are there situations in which being in a wheelchair would be advantageous, or at least not a distinct disadvantage?
I'm struggling to think of anything, except maybe being a slightly smaller target to archers.
Thoughts?

Attached: T-elosBeam.gif (256x192, 315.91K)

>rolls nat 20 to heal the wheelchair goblin and now can wal
>roll again in the next turn to break goblin legs again

eze money

Attached: 1641520089054.jpg (247x246, 9.35K)

>racism against races that don't exist
the west is truly lost

Attached: 1390873416897.png (377x474, 328.36K)

Attached: 1643378496305.png (1426x985, 2.06M)

>critical failure going downstairs

They seem to imagine that players who are in wheelchairs want their character to also be in a wheelchair.

>Play a fantasy game where you can be anything you want
>CHOOSE to be crippled in the game as well
Just another piece of evidence that proves retards dont have imagination and cant relate to anyone that unless its "wow thats literally me"
I just dont get it. Why on earth would you choose to carry your disability to a fantasy world?
Reminds me of a female to male trans I know that I used to play DND with. They would always play attractive female characters and while drunk once said they wish they were born an attractive girl instead of looking so male to begin with. Was fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1112134213213.png (510x508, 133.46K)

gay-nigger outta dnd?

of all things Any Forums wants to seethe about, they want to seethe about someone 3D printing a dnd piece so they can self insert

There is no escape from this shit, not even in fiction.

You WILL bend the knee.

the only tards who want that and are actually wheelchair bound are always such a fucking pain in the ass. Insecure as hell and everything regarding their character/personality has to be strictly about their inability to walk. Such insufferable faggots.

>live in a fantasy world
>can be or do anything
>wanna role play as your crippled real life self

Yeah thats why I always play as a fat bald tiny dick guy in every RPG

i hate cancer, it ruined my life but i would love a game where i can self insert or relate to the protagonist maybe battling cancer and being on a time limit for a cure or something similar
a roleplaying game on a tabletop allowing me to do things video games can't do makes me happy, i have absolutely no problem with people having wheelchairs in it

The funniest part is that the wheelchair is SO FUCKING OP that even characters that can walk should have one.

you don't understand it, it is about roleplaying a character that wins despite their disability
it makes people feel nice

>of all things Any Forums wants to seethe about, they want to seethe about someone 3D printing a dnd piece so they can self insert
Did you even read the article you double nigger? Wizards coast made a supplement for a combat wheelchair. Its just nonsensical and retarded. What next? Dungeons having accessible elevators for the cripple in the wheelchair because theres no way they could go up and down stairs?

I'm sorry you had to go through that, user.

I wonder if anyone would get mad if You played as a disabled character, when not disabled yourself.

Would it be Crippropriation?

Attached: 1640765725263.jpg (514x768, 55.51K)

What the fuck is the point in a setting where you have magic and literal divine intervention?

>but i would love a game where i can self insert or relate to the protagonist maybe battling cancer and being on a time limit for a cure or something similar
>goes to local priest
>pays a reasonable sum
>walks out healthy, 30 seconds later

going down a hill fast, not stepping in puddles, able to be moved by others easier. Theres a couple, i really dont get why the wheelchairs bother people so much but the stereotype of an old wizard with a cane who can barely walk is ok

combat wheelchair is funny though

Attached: 1637063386361.gif (600x328, 1.9M)

>is crippled
>oh boy, now I can be crippled in my escapist entertainment too!

Funny enough the video games themselves being "inclusive", as in options for RL disabled people like deaf players, colorblind players, people with reduced mobility, just one hand, vidya journalists, etc, its a good addition.

Now, adding "inclusive" stuff in the games/settings is just retarded, with the D&D wheelchair being probably the poster boy of that nonsense.

>i can self insert
Ironic that you had cancer and are also cancer yourself.

thank you user, it's fine
it doesn't have to be specifically cancer, they can roleplay a magical version of it
if i had the option to take a disability similar to cancer in a roleplaying game i would love to take it, imagine a survival roleplaying game where you have to keep working hard to stay alive by getting the medicine needed and the like

Implying games should be one unifying thing, instead of a wide variety of unique experiences

Attached: 1639332078454.jpg (346x482, 57.63K)

hard NO. adding characters with a certain race/ethnicity/disability as a selling point is absolutely disgusting tokenism.

>SO FUCKING OP that even characters that can walk should have one.
Curious, Now time to make a wheelchair PC (Or npc, my group are tards when dming so I'm often stuck with it) and to treat every other npc wheelchair riding pleb with the respect they deserve, which is none.

Bloodborne did this already

You sound fucking retarded my man

College stereotype is do overblown for Americans.

>puts stairs, bumps and pitfalls in your dungeon

Pssh. Nothin' personnel cripple.

Attached: Decked out nigga.jpg (1536x2048, 336.85K)

> imagine a survival roleplaying game where you have to keep working hard to stay alive by getting the medicine needed and the like
You mean like poison?
That thing that's been in these games since their inception?

>wheelchair accessible caves and dungeons
I'd laugh if they weren't serious about it