So which will be goty?

So which will be goty?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 9.32.52 AM.png (960x816, 1.24M)

Elden Ring obviously

>obviously
Based on?

>BoTW+ vs cheap BoTW inspired game
The answer is obvious

Based on my own personal opinion on what I think looks like the better game

That's not what decides Game Of The Year, though.

Well what the fuck else am I supposed to base it on then?

Yea, I decide, and I agree with that guy.

>thinking BOTW comes out this year

Journalists will say BOTW 2 because of recency bias. In reality elden ring will likely have far more content, far better mechanics, and far better replayability.

The one actually coming out this year.

Elden Ring naturally

Onions of Gay 2

Zelda will launch Spring 2023 alongside the Switch 2

Attached: 1643459377630.jpg (1389x1793, 211.45K)

Elden Ring since BotW2 won't even be out this year, prease undastan

based on deez nutz

Elden ring at the moment based on what we've seen, and I loved Breath of the Wild and haven't really played souls games.
However, it's not like Nintendo has shown much of BOTW2, so there's probably some huge overarching mechanic like time reversal (including scenery) which is the reason they chose the same map.

when will the open world trend finally die? it already ruined pretty much every franchise I care about,

Attached: 1586069865865.jpg (1018x1024, 110.34K)

I have a feeling Elden Ring will utterly mog BOTW2 so hard and raise the bar for the genre so much that Nintendo will actually delay the game out of embarrassment and blame it on the wuflu.

Lol, based answer

ER

We’re not talking about Arceus

I like how people think botw 2 wont get delayed to 2023.

Starfield.

Cyberpunk 2079 Upgrade 2.0 F I N A L F I X Shazam Turbo DELUXE Edition

Resident Evil is pretty much the only big series from my youth that hasn't done the open world meme

So like, it ruined Pokémon for you?

Attached: 1643553830288.gif (640x360, 1.15M)

>mogs both of them

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.73M)

I still don't understand the appeal of botw outside of "open world rpg for no-vidya GF"
high hopes for elden ring though

Elden ring comes out in like a month. BOTW doesn’t even have a second trailer. If BOTW comes out this year it’s out of necessity. I honestly still believe it was gonna be a launch title for a new switch model but the chip shortage meant they had to focus it back to OG switch.

neither.

Attached: 2EEB5365-7973-4A65-8271-02C2EB22241E.jpg (1215x1500, 278.06K)

Do people unironically think botw 2 will release this year? Is completely obvious what will go down. Around E3 Nintendo will say pls understand covid delay to 2023 but here are ports of WW and TP for 60 bucks each.

The one with less empty world where weapons don't break every 5 seconds.

Elden Ring is going to make people realise just how bad BoTW is.

>nigger gods
Mogs itself you mean.

It what decides my goty. Why should I care what "officially" wins?

I don't think it will, sadly
it seems like people prefer uncountable hours of boring, cookie cutter "random events" spread around a big empty map over a well crafted 15-20 hour game
and the ones left attempting to make those kind of games are Capcom, and the swaths of boring tps movie games from Sony

If Elden Ring is successful expect MS or Sony to buy Kadokawa and FROM

too bad the combat sucks ass in nuGoW