DMC1

>Blocks secondaries path
Based Kamiya filtering the secondaries.

Attached: FD7CD063-48D4-42A9-BD84-752C5D2FEE36.jpg (265x377, 19.86K)

>DMC 1 Kamiyafags gatekeeping
>DMC 2 fags raiding/flooding
>DMC 3 fags cooming and fallating their favourite game to be top 5 all time
>DMC 4 fags [cricket noise]
>DMC 5 fags just shit posting
>And among all this you still have Bayotrannies too
Add DMC to the list of franchises you can't talk about on Any Forums

what is a secondary

>le first album iz da best
Peak reddit

>Add DMC to the list of franchises you can't talk about on Any Forums
You realized that just now? DMC thread always get shit up NGfags, Bayotrannies, or dipshit contrarians.

You forgot avatarfagging doaretard with 3x3

>i just love cocks in my [spoialor]devil may cry thread[spoiyaler]

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

For me its 2. I know, I know. 3. 3's okay. Maybe even good. But for me, its 2.
You look at 1. And its like, yea. Sure. I see. I comprehend. But its so basic. The enemy variety is just... lacking. The balance... lacking. The game... lacking.

3's the one everyone loves. But I don't quite get why. Like, they shit on 2 for poor balance, enemies who don't fight back. But enemies in 3 are specifically coded to not attack you offscreen. You launch an enemy, hit it, jump, hit it, jump, hit it. With camera angled up. The enemy can't fight back. No other enemy attacks you. Its 0 risk. And unlike DMC2, the goat, its not a result of superior positioning. You can do this anywhere. At any time, you can just point at an enemy, and go 'You, fly' and effectively turn the game off.
The bosses are, compared to 2, just kind... I dunno... boring? Slow? Vergil is the only boss who even really tries to kill you. Fight Beowul, walk around, watch as he flails vaguely near you, but fails to hit you. Who coded this?
And the maps are just fucking tedious.
>Go here
>Do this
>Go there
>Go back here
>Do this again
So much time spent not doing anything.

4 has a bad rep. Not too sure why. Yea, the maps are copy pasted, but they're also the best designed maps in the series. And you get to do them twice. I think people just whine to feel good. Sad.
Unfortunately its infected by the cancer known as DMC3 so you can just spam jump-cut-jump on single enemies until you win.
Nero even has an arm to make this even easier.
Good bosses, good maps. good enemies who make you actually adjust your tactics. If this was made before 3, it'd probably be the best game in the series. But its not. So its degenerate.

5 is just pathetic. Shittty maps outside of like the first 3, a map you can move to even easier jump-cut-jump things to death, tons of broken moves, boring showy bosses that literally just sit down and glare at you, V, the worst story in the series, its just fucking bad.

Attached: 1634598668387.webm (720x720, 1.43M)

But 2. Look at 2. You launch an enemy, jump, hit it. You fall down. Amazing. 10/10. I love 2. No degeneracy. Thank you, 2.
You shoot with your guns. They do actual damage. No other game has your guns do actual damage. Thank you, 2.
You equip hearts, and you can run fast, fly, mess with time. Not tied to weapons. Not tied to style. But to a superior system that lets you customize DT without it infecting the rest of the games systems. Thank you, DMC2.
The story is subdued, but that's fine. No retarded teleporting dante hijinks from 4, riding a bike, swearing, just Dante being a nice guy. Good guy Dante. Thank you, 2.
And the maps and enemies. They're amazing. No copy paste. No trees. Nothing negative to say at all. Its the peak.
And you look at the maps, but you can't see the enemies.
3-4-5, they'd do nothing like this. Ignore you. Trivialized. How sad.
But this is 2.
Thank you 2.
So they fight back.
They attack you.
Unparraeled aggression.
As do the bosses.
As do you, with your robust moveset, that makes great use of DT, giving you a dozen customizable super moves to use to fight the best enemies in the series.

Thank you, DMC2.

Attached: i kneeeel.jpg (1024x576, 62.14K)

^
Somebody unironically spend their time to shit out that embrassing words words.txt

>pearl jam
>nirvana
>led zeppelin
>devil may cry
>nwa
>grid
>alien
Sometimes, the first is actually the best. DMC is one of those examples.

>DMC is one of those examples.
KEK

Kicking Extreme Kazhakstanis? I don't know what that is.

Love from Kazakhstan, dummy

LfK is a very different thing than KEK is.

Reminder that DMC3 is still the best DMC and one of the greatest action games of all time

Attached: 1620675093134.jpg (1023x724, 166.01K)

Seething

Attached: anime_swordsmen_laughing.jpg (850x480, 241.13K)

>Blocks your path

Attached: DCC1245E-C3CA-4502-A77C-D75A3E32D7F5.jpg (1920x1080, 229.8K)

>Blocks you on Twitter
FTFY

>seething
Who?

>Blocks your path
>Blocks you on twitter
>Consoles himself over his failed series' while continuing to block everyone
>Apes his glory days, trying to mix V Joe and DMC together
>Realizes he and his team lack the talent to make this work
>Panicks
>Rubs his bald head in the mirror
>Magic 8 head, what is your wisdom
>"You are a shit dev"
>Realizes the truth
>Compensates by adding QTE's and gimmicks to his games
>Blocks more people
>Cries himself to sleep realizing he added a mechanic so broken it needs to be turned off on hardmode to make any semblance of challenge and his games are full of bosses that are more cutscene than fight
>Regrets being bald
>Blocks more people

Based

Attached: DMC 2.jpg (1080x1350, 616.39K)