Filter Bosses

Attached: FFX-HD-00831-Airship-Evrae-Team-Cinematic.png (740x416, 129.87K)

Attached: smt3-matador.jpg (647x446, 105.68K)

FFX has like four filter bosses and this was the easiest one. FUCK that seymour fight on the mountain.

Attached: sekiro-genichiro-1st-fight.jpg (1920x1080, 155.22K)

the fight isnt hard, people just rush into it because the monsters on mt gagazet are annoying and cause under-leveled characters to want to rush through. they real filter is the mountain itself.

How the fuck can you get filtered by any boss in FFX? Just spam summon limit breaks

i stopped playing at this guy. no clue what to do he just one hits me at the end of the fight every single time when he does his swoop attack. fucking dragon faggot

When I first fought him in 7th grade it was hard, but I recently played the hd version ansd he was cake with Auron, Tidus ans Lulu

Just use haste and black magic nigga

yuna is not in your party during this fight

You can move the airship to not get hit.

you don't have Yuna in that fight

Oh is it the one where you have to switch between your ranged and melee guys as the boss moves?

yeah

i did that but at the very end of the fight when you get him to his last bit of hp he flys up to you and like smacks your whole party killing them all instantly

I got stuck on Evrae and every fight from there up to and including Yunalesca except the Zombie Evrae you fight in the waterway. I was like 14 and Yunalesca took me a month to beat.
Then I stumbled upon Trio of 9999 a little after that and the game became pathetic.

>Evrae
>Filter
he is piss easy, you just suck

Don't mind me, just randomly one shotting you in a way you can't avoid

>Get stuck on both Sinspawn Gui and Oblitzerator for multiple hours
>One-shot both Seymour 3 and Yunalesca because literally every boss in the FF series that causes Zombie also has the full-party Raise gimmick

I stopped playing after killing Yunalesca, how close was I

like 2 hours left, if you don't do endgame content

pretty close to the end