Would you freeze yourself for a new console to come out?

Would you freeze yourself for a new console to come out?

Attached: 57DB12C9-F922-4E8F-8923-4ECB8E46E6B3.jpg (960x540, 50.03K)

no

There's no games for the Xbox Series X/S. There's like 5 for the Playstation 5. And this is YEARS after the damn consoles have come out. What makes you think the next Xbox/Playstation will have any games?

There's 40 years worth of video games to emulate, so no.

>Would you freeze yourself to consoom the next product

oh boy would I !!! OMG!@!!!!!

>freezing yourself into an even more shit future
World is going to be ruined completely in the next 30 years, might as well live it up now while you still can

>Would you freeze yourself
to death? absolutely.

I don't mind being cold so sure. Or do you mean freeze myself to death? In which case absolutely you don't even need to pay me just provide the freezer.

You mean for one that doesn't suck? Maybe

OH MY SCIENCE

With the times games take to make all we end up having is a total of 6 actually worthy games over the span of a console gen considering all the platforms. It's just pointless.

People have frozen themselves for worse reasons but no.

Attached: 6D21A21B-AF8E-4FC2-9E6B-EF9D862E63F2.jpg (600x315, 42.03K)

Yes then immediately come to Any Forums or any other imagine board and complain about them

>cucksoles
>freezing to death to be an early adopter of a locked, weak toy box for manchildren

LMAO

Remember in the single-digit seasons when South Park would make up fake brands and products like "Okama Gamesphere," then suddenly it was just Wii this, Chipotle that overnight?

why would i want to skip ahead to when things are even worse?

Not worth it. The next one is going to be worse.

For something good like the Wii? Yes. Those were different times...

what the fuck
how did this happen?

Forgot to mention guy did this to himself on purpose because he has a stump fetish and also a fetish where his bf does everything for him. Also he’s a furfag

>can't play vidya
>can't even fap

how will he live....

See
He used dry ice btw

to consume products? no thnaks
>World is going to be ruined completely in the next 30 years
stfu doomer, the World is going to be fine, even kung-flu is over (UK and a dozens of countries are lifting everything up forever )

Attached: 1643352666331.jpg (696x668, 52.94K)

not a fucking nintendo wii thats for sure

>this episode aired almost 16 years ago

He definitely thought "what have I done" when it was too late

it's still going to kill your overweight uncle with the don't tread on me flag though

is only me or people even if they like the new consoles they dont hype them anymore?

It's more like, the world is gonna become more and more shit
But since we live in the west, the only thing we'll notice is food and water prices increasing
Who cares about 100 years from now lmao, fuck the next generations

Brands probably pay them to make fun of them in a weird way that makes consumers want to use their